Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. 11:23 - Jan 9 with 5320 viewssparkes12

Surely the bookies would not get this so wrong 1-12 is so short,it has to be his name on the manager's door now.
Good or bad?????
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 11:27 - Jan 9 with 3359 viewswestberksr

at those odds, the name plate for the office has already been made!
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 11:28 - Jan 9 with 3346 viewsblacky200

I think he would be a good choice. Has a decent record in the Prem and has experience of dealing with big players and their egos. He also has good links with some of the players we have been linked with.
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 11:31 - Jan 9 with 3320 viewsericgen34

I can't stand him. Will be very hard to get used to it.
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 11:35 - Jan 9 with 3286 viewsEalingRanger

He would be a good appointment.
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 11:46 - Jan 9 with 3228 viewsJamie

Pretty scattergun in the market over the years.

Some good buys (Nelsen, Samba, Santa Cruz, McCarthy, Kompany), plenty of terrible buys.

If hes the man (seems pretty clear he is) he needs to be supported.
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:30 - Jan 9 with 3110 viewskensalriser

I think it's gonna be Hughes. We'll know by Wednesday.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:31 - Jan 9 with 3097 viewsTonto

Oi Sparkes12 - you'll have to change your name to Sparky 12

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:40 - Jan 9 with 3050 viewssmegma

Don't be sursprised if FSP gets the job.
Login to get fewer ads

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:42 - Jan 9 with 3038 viewsJamie

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:40 - Jan 9 by smegma

Don't be sursprised if FSP gets the job.

One of the best bits of Four Year Plan has to be FSP collaring Bhatia and begging him to buy a striker
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:45 - Jan 9 with 3022 viewsNorthernr

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:42 - Jan 9 by Jamie

One of the best bits of Four Year Plan has to be FSP collaring Bhatia and begging him to buy a striker

In the bogs at Birmingham City? God that scene made me cringe.
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 12:46 - Jan 9 with 3018 viewsdaveB

we all thought Warnock was a prat and unlikeable before he came in and he turned out alright,
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:12 - Jan 9 with 2961 viewsSnipper

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/qpr-specials/next-permanen
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:14 - Jan 9 with 2942 viewsqueensparker

One of my favourite ever QPR moments is Alan McDonald thundering into Hughes in the good old days and putting him out of action for months.

I might have to re-appraise that now...
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:14 - Jan 9 with 2936 viewsTheBlob

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 11:31 - Jan 9 by ericgen34

I can't stand him. Will be very hard to get used to it.

Funny,I seem to remember similar comments from people when Warnock was in the frame.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:18 - Jan 9 with 2907 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:12 - Jan 9 by Snipper

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/qpr-specials/next-permanen

Cappello is 20's with Hills

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:23 - Jan 9 with 2877 viewsToast_R

Yeah whatever he did as a player has no bearing on him as a manager.

I mean Wilkins was the fans choice and how wrong was that?
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:23 - Jan 9 with 2877 viewsKRanger

Hills are unbelievable Barton at 66/1
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:23 - Jan 9 with 2877 viewssupahoopsa

I know I am going to get slaughtered for this, but I just cannot work out who FSP is - please put me out of my misery

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:26 - Jan 9 with 2842 viewsHantsR

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:23 - Jan 9 by supahoopsa

I know I am going to get slaughtered for this, but I just cannot work out who FSP is - please put me out of my misery

Free seat Pete?
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:28 - Jan 9 with 2829 viewsloftboy

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:23 - Jan 9 by supahoopsa

Free seat Pete, ala qblockpete owner of watrb

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:30 - Jan 9 with 2812 viewsTheBlob

Can anyone remember who Hughes had in his backroom staff at Fools?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:53 - Jan 9 with 2750 viewsericgen34

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:14 - Jan 9 by TheBlob

Funny,I seem to remember similar comments from people when Warnock was in the frame.

Yes, but not from me

My problem is for the last 15 years the only english football I've seen is QPR so I dont know anything about other teams or managers. I do remember the players from when I lived in London, and I dont like what I remember of Hughes
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 14:12 - Jan 9 with 2717 viewsBrazilNutR

Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 13:53 - Jan 9 by ericgen34

Yes, but not from me

My problem is for the last 15 years the only english football I've seen is QPR so I dont know anything about other teams or managers. I do remember the players from when I lived in London, and I dont like what I remember of Hughes

I'm happy about Hughes..despite not much liking him as a player. Think he would be decent choice for a manager...probably the only time ever i have been quite optimistic about a managerial appointment since Olly maybe... maybe LDC because of the unknown foreign glamour..bit like buying a s.american unknown player..but not real optimism, more like betting on a horse for its name.
Anyway..think Hughes has enough experience, knowledge, player influence to do something. Certainly nobody around that is available that I would prefer. Shame he has Chelski and Foolham connections..but if he succeeds then I can forget about that
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 14:32 - Jan 9 with 2682 viewssheppetonrs

Dont post on here much so don't want to start giving it the 'big I am' rubbish, but my mate who now plays for west brom played under Hughes at Blackburn and he rates him as one of the best managers he ever played for. Only opinion of course but it certainly gives me a bit more confidence about having sparky here.
Hughes is 1-12 on,better get used to the fact he is in. on 14:41 - Jan 9 with 2634 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Neil is a better manager imo would sparky win the championship with the same team , i dont think so some how but time will tell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024