Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin not given new deal!!! 09:22 - Jul 29 with 3290 viewsbosh67

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/07/29/82029-33667825/?

Gutted if he goes. A player who wants to play for us. A player with experience of promotion at this level. Seems very short sighted. He's not on huge dosh and he's looked sharp in pre-season. Has a great attitude.

There does seem to be a culture of saying we want players who are hungry and want to play for us and then letting them go. Poor Faurlin falls into the Johnny Foreigner status I reckon, if he was a Brit Harry would no doubt keep him.

Perhaps we should remind everybody at the club that Hogan is British and also has experience of promotion from the championship, and he always wants to play.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:24 - Jul 29 with 3266 viewstoboboly

Best thing about that article is it was written by Paul WATRBurton, and he seems to get a lot of stuff wrong.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:29 - Jul 29 with 3205 viewsOakwoodR

Complete non story.
Why would we be giving him a new contract when he has not been anywhere near the player he was before he got injured?
A lot of 2nd guessing from journalists about who is leaving and nothing else.
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:41 - Jul 29 with 3095 viewsJonDoeman

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:29 - Jul 29 by OakwoodR

Complete non story.
Why would we be giving him a new contract when he has not been anywhere near the player he was before he got injured?
A lot of 2nd guessing from journalists about who is leaving and nothing else.

Wouldn't say it was a non story, cos if he's not getting a new contract we should be looking to sell.

It Is What It Is !!

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:45 - Jul 29 with 3067 viewsbaz_qpr

So 24 hours after the chairmen says Faurlin is his favourite player, local press have story no new contract offered yet.

Anyone else smell opportunist agent? Its what I would have done
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:48 - Jul 29 with 3042 viewsjonno

The problem with Hogan is he might well want to play for us - but he ain't good enough for the Championship.
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:51 - Jul 29 with 3013 viewsLoft1979

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:45 - Jul 29 by baz_qpr

So 24 hours after the chairmen says Faurlin is his favourite player, local press have story no new contract offered yet.

exactly.
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:52 - Jul 29 with 3006 viewsWestBerksHoops

Can't see the club dishing out new contracts whilst trying to shift players out. We know Park is PSV bound, also Jeanus is attracting interest from Stoke and Hull. Personally, I think Barton is also going this week along with Diakete and Granero. That's five midfielders above.

Just my thoughts about the above, but, I think there's a busy week ahead at LR!
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 10:00 - Jul 29 with 2945 viewsQPRDave

Exactly ......what a load of b*llox.
Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 10:09 - Jul 29 with 2860 viewsdaveB

well he could be one of the 4 about to go but he probably isn't, complete non story
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 10:12 - Jul 29 with 2847 views1MoreBrightonR

Absolute nothing story....firtly, of course he hasnt been offered a new deal...he has barely played and hasnt impressed the manager when he has. If he gets back in the team and plays well, then this would be a story. The part about him leaving is so vague it's laughable and no different to anything anyone here as already posted.
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 10:30 - Jul 29 with 2743 viewsstansleftfoot

Tony having said that Faurlin is a favourite, also said that he hoped Adel was given a chance....it's possible Adel does not fit the English/Irish Bulldog approach that Harry feels is the required right sort....maybe he will get a chance but not a contract....is he not in contract any way....who gives a Fxck what the press say, we can can only rely on a team sheet as far as I can see from here on in.
Harry has taken a fancy to Mbia, "if his minds right", " he can play anywhere"
There's non-sense being spoken by everybody now....roll on Saturday!
We will all recognise the real world as Zamora and SWP roll out onto the pristine Loftus Road turf, whilst the quickest strike force in the division prepares to hurtle past the slowest midfield and central defence in the league.....after a lengthy passing game comes to yet another halt in front of two banks of four...
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 12:29 - Jul 29 with 2488 viewsHooparoo

Faurlin has been a great servant but he's too slow. Time to move on I think.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 12:54 - Jul 29 with 2400 viewskingsburyR

Like Faurlin a lot.

But when Carrick scored against us two seasons ago he left Faurlin for dead (with a ball at his feet)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:19 - Jul 30 with 1924 viewseghamranger

Why isn't he on the official website as a player?
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 10:19 - Jul 30 with 1854 viewsLoft1979

2 years ago Spurs wanted him, then he broke his leg.
QPR went into a tailspin, and Warnock was fired.
Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 10:32 - Jul 30 with 1812 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Faurlin not given new deal!!! on 09:19 - Jul 30 by eghamranger

Why isn't he on the official website as a player?

That is a good point!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024