Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what a cunch of bunts! 18:27 - Aug 11 with 13797 viewsdavidaeaton

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=366142&prevloaded=1&rid=0&star

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:35 - Aug 11 with 9613 viewsborinifanclub

Take my advise...do not waste your time on them....We will have our six points off them and wave them bye bye at the end of the season. Let them live in their bubble.....it will burst before october anyway

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:38 - Aug 11 with 9582 viewsEuroJacks

Yes read it myself.Also seen on annis board a few weeks ago some of there fans hoping some of our fans get killed in europe .
what a cunch of bunts! on 18:40 - Aug 11 with 9558 viewsdavidaeaton

I happened to look on there after reading the thoughts of fans thread on here from wos, actually found this thread on their board hilarious! It really boils down to school yard mentality
[Post edited 11 Aug 2013 18:43]

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:42 - Aug 11 with 9527 viewsdavidaeaton

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:38 - Aug 11 by EuroJacks

Yes read it myself.Also seen on annis board a few weeks ago some of there fans hoping some of our fans get killed in europe .

What a wonderful advert for welsh ambassadors they are! All up for slagging and banter but death to fans?? Classless scum!

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:54 - Aug 11 with 9456 viewswaynekerr55

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:42 - Aug 11 by davidaeaton

What a wonderful advert for welsh ambassadors they are! All up for slagging and banter but death to fans?? Classless scum!

Those f*ckwits on Annis and Ankles board couldn't get the better of pie and chips, the silly c*nts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:57 - Aug 11 with 9431 viewsdavidaeaton

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:54 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Those f*ckwits on Annis and Ankles board couldn't get the better of pie and chips, the silly c*nts

Your come backs tied um up in knots mush, cracking answers and questions to them, answered with bile and immaturity I may add! Sorry pathetic knob jockeys they are!

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:00 - Aug 11 with 9402 viewswaynekerr55

what a cunch of bunts! on 18:57 - Aug 11 by davidaeaton

Your come backs tied um up in knots mush, cracking answers and questions to them, answered with bile and immaturity I may add! Sorry pathetic knob jockeys they are!

To be fair most of the CCMB bunch are the more refined Cardiff fans and they are up for banter (the photoshop thread is out of this world IMO) certainly miles apart from the f*ckwits who patrol Sam's mouthpiece board (cardiffcityforum.co.uk)

They haven't really answered my responses, but to be fair I'd like to think I'm fairly balanced i.e. when we went into admin the first time, we were out of order. You can't really argue with facts, and that's the same for both sides

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:01 - Aug 11 with 9392 viewsunion_jack

Just finished reading the whole thing. They really feel they are up there now. Their mouths are getting louder but at the moment absolutely nothing to back it up bar a few signings.

A few sensible ones on there but a lot of them showing the pent up frustration and bitterness they have harboured these past few years with ridiculous vitreole.

They think if they shout louder and longer spouting the same old bilge then someone will believe them.
They are seriously deluded.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:04 - Aug 11 with 9364 viewsdavidaeaton

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:00 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

To be fair most of the CCMB bunch are the more refined Cardiff fans and they are up for banter (the photoshop thread is out of this world IMO) certainly miles apart from the f*ckwits who patrol Sam's mouthpiece board (cardiffcityforum.co.uk)

They haven't really answered my responses, but to be fair I'd like to think I'm fairly balanced i.e. when we went into admin the first time, we were out of order. You can't really argue with facts, and that's the same for both sides

You are subjective and balanced and that's what irks the stupider fan on there, yes there are some decent posters there that speak sense, that jirga guy is a decent one, but that tool, top of the splotts needs a good shoe-ing!

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:07 - Aug 11 with 9341 viewsdavidaeaton

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:01 - Aug 11 by union_jack

Just finished reading the whole thing. They really feel they are up there now. Their mouths are getting louder but at the moment absolutely nothing to back it up bar a few signings.

A few sensible ones on there but a lot of them showing the pent up frustration and bitterness they have harboured these past few years with ridiculous vitreole.

They think if they shout louder and longer spouting the same old bilge then someone will believe them.
They are seriously deluded.

That's what makes me laugh, they berate us as we apparently think we're billy big balls as we've been there two seasons etc, yet they've not touched a ball and they're finishing above us?! Great ambition!

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:14 - Aug 11 with 9286 viewsJackanapes

Since when did expensive mean good? Caulkers the only one who has kicked a ball in the Premier league? If Medel repeats his red card tally for last season, he will miss the best part of a quarter of a season. 10M clicks is a lot for a fat Chilean thug. I would be waiting until they have had a proper taste of Premier life before they start crowing.
And I would pi$$ my trolleys if they DID finish bottom with 23 points. Their signings don't dampen my belief that this is still entirely possible.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:18 - Aug 11 with 9247 viewsDrGonzo

Honest question. Can Medel play football? All I read about is his kicking ability. An expensive mule?
what a cunch of bunts! on 19:20 - Aug 11 with 9232 viewsdavidaeaton

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:14 - Aug 11 by Jackanapes

Since when did expensive mean good? Caulkers the only one who has kicked a ball in the Premier league? If Medel repeats his red card tally for last season, he will miss the best part of a quarter of a season. 10M clicks is a lot for a fat Chilean thug. I would be waiting until they have had a proper taste of Premier life before they start crowing.
And I would pi$$ my trolleys if they DID finish bottom with 23 points. Their signings don't dampen my belief that this is still entirely possible.

Caulker is a good acquisition, but for 8mill? Not so sure? The 30mill they've shelled shows they haven't learnt their lesson whatsoever in the transfer market! I don't give a crap if they stay up or not but share your ethos in wanting them to faulter big time as they need to be grounded

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 9211 viewsEuroJacks

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:14 - Aug 11 by Jackanapes

Lets face it caulkers a good player,but would we change him for chico or amat? the pitbulls no better than canas.We just had a great window with 6 good signings.
what a cunch of bunts! on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 9210 viewsdavidaeaton

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:18 - Aug 11 by DrGonzo

Honest question. Can Medel play football? All I read about is his kicking ability. An expensive mule?

That's what irks me about the entire thread! Its meant to be centered on our thoughts on him yet descends into a slagging off fest

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:48 - Aug 11 with 9057 viewsskippyjack

I'm sure they think the Prem is a walk in the park.. it's as if teams will roll over at the thought of Caulker and Medel coming up against them.

Caulker is a decent average Premier League CB with potential. 9 million for potential.

Gary Medel is a decent average La Liga midfielder. 11 million for an average player.

Andreas Cornelius is an unknown from Denmark. 8 million for potential.

John Brayford is probably the best business they've made. 1.5 million for a solid championship right back.

28 million spent.. and it looks like that's it. Expensive gamble for premier league safety.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:56 - Aug 11 with 9002 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:48 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

I'm sure they think the Prem is a walk in the park.. it's as if teams will roll over at the thought of Caulker and Medel coming up against them.

Caulker is a decent average Premier League CB with potential. 9 million for potential.

Gary Medel is a decent average La Liga midfielder. 11 million for an average player.

John Brayford is probably the best business they've made. 1.5 million for a solid championship right back.

28 million spent.. and it looks like that's it. Expensive gamble for premier league safety.

What are you on mate? Some of them are excited yes and why not? Nobody is saying we are going to take the league by storm, we'll be happy with 17th.

I think it's all to do with what you want to read butt in it?

Anyway why are you bothered what they say, you are the established side in this league, in you?
what a cunch of bunts! on 19:57 - Aug 11 with 8988 viewsEuroJacks

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:48 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

Yup but its a gamble they got to take with more sky cash they can spend it,tan will never get is money back if they go down.
what a cunch of bunts! on 20:02 - Aug 11 with 8954 viewsEuroJacks

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:57 - Aug 11 by EuroJacks

Yup but its a gamble they got to take with more sky cash they can spend it,tan will never get is money back if they go down.

What people forget is clubs coming up this season.with extra money can spend 30/40 million'every club is around 25 mill better off this year.
what a cunch of bunts! on 20:08 - Aug 11 with 8922 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:56 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

What are you on mate? Some of them are excited yes and why not? Nobody is saying we are going to take the league by storm, we'll be happy with 17th.

I think it's all to do with what you want to read butt in it?

Anyway why are you bothered what they say, you are the established side in this league, in you?

All a bit confident of safety you seem.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:13 - Aug 11 with 8890 viewsJackoBoostardo

All they bleat on about is having lots of money to play around with compared to us.

Have they not learned anything from the huge QPR fail?!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:14 - Aug 11 with 8878 viewswaynekerr55

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:04 - Aug 11 by davidaeaton

You are subjective and balanced and that's what irks the stupider fan on there, yes there are some decent posters there that speak sense, that jirga guy is a decent one, but that tool, top of the splotts needs a good shoe-ing!

Under the splott light is quite funny to be fair.

I miss the Tory/Labour spats between Feedback/Plato/Croesy/Sludge/DTM/Archie - seems they've forced each other off the board

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:17 - Aug 11 with 8851 viewsunion_jack

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:08 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

Let's hope they are.

One on there said something about pride coming before a fall. All very well but he was talking about us!!!!!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2013 20:18]

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:20 - Aug 11 with 8819 viewsunion_jack

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:13 - Aug 11 by JackoBoostardo

All they bleat on about is having lots of money to play around with compared to us.

Have they not learned anything from the huge QPR fail?!

They don't just bleat about it, they say it with pride. I'm dumbfounded tbh.

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:22 - Aug 11 with 8789 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:08 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

Optimistic yes, no good going into a season with a defeatist attitude is there?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024