Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
announcing the attendance 12:47 - Aug 18 with 11191 viewslittle_britton

can we please stop doing this now please.
announcing the attendance on 14:12 - Aug 21 with 999 viewsSkipTheJack

Roll on our next win and a temporary end to all the squabbling.

Personally, I don't have a problem with them announcing the attendance but they should wait until after the final whistle and do it with all the other announcements. Announcing the attendance during play seems pointless and does indeed give the away fans a chance to take the ****.
announcing the attendance on 14:32 - Aug 21 with 965 viewsFieryJack

This absurdly theatrical way of announcing attendances has long been an irritation to me. Along with those loud short bursts of "celebratory" music which greet every home goal. Utterly condescending carp - treating us like children, chivvying us along.

And while I'm at it, it's all of a piece with all those ludicrous fireworks, streamers and general razzamatazz that is attendant on the winners of Cup competitions and Play-Off Finals at Wembley.

It is the kind of guff that this country has imported directly from the USA..along with the absurd pre-match dancing girls.

We're British, not American. We should do things differently here - instead of lamely swallowing their bulls***.
announcing the attendance on 15:43 - Aug 21 with 953 viewsmonmouth

I could happily cope with pre-match dancing girls. As long as they're not from the Caereithin Caff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024