Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
europa group draw for the swans.... 12:40 - Aug 30 with 17869 viewsdavidaeaton

......Valencia (wooo!). Fc kuban Krasnodar ( not so woooo!). Fc st gallen.
Spain, Russia Switzerland, get ew passports out for the boys, thoughts? ........

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:42 - Aug 30 with 11679 viewsheadcleaner

not such a bad group it could have been a lot worse. shame we got the long trip to Russia when it could have been somewhere like Belgium ho hum
europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:44 - Aug 30 with 11641 viewsdavidaeaton

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:42 - Aug 30 by headcleaner

not such a bad group it could have been a lot worse. shame we got the long trip to Russia when it could have been somewhere like Belgium ho hum

Great to see Valencia here and there, never been to Russia so that's a bonus but a bad one, the Swiss one could be cool, tidyish group compared to what we could've had

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:45 - Aug 30 with 11614 viewsyescomeon

The Russia trip won't be that bad it's on the Baltic coast I believe.

Upthecity!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:46 - Aug 30 with 11570 viewsSgorioFruit

Remind me how it works?
Top two teams to finish in the group go to the knockout stages?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:48 - Aug 30 with 11521 viewsPegojack

ibelieve the dates of all these matches have already been pre-determined. Would some kind soul be able to list them all so we can start planning?
europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:50 - Aug 30 with 11455 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:48 - Aug 30 by Pegojack

ibelieve the dates of all these matches have already been pre-determined. Would some kind soul be able to list them all so we can start planning?

When will we play Valencia anyone know the dates? Getting flights booked asap for that one

Poll: What would you rather see.....

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:52 - Aug 30 with 11389 viewswr72

Laudrup (the poster) should be along soon with news on the dates.
europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:53 - Aug 30 with 11356 viewsdavidaeaton

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Kuban_Krasnodar
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_St._Gallen
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valencia_CF

Login to get fewer ads

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 11312 viewsSkipTheJack

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:45 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

The Russia trip won't be that bad it's on the Baltic coast I believe.

Unfortunately it's nowhere near the Baltic. It's in the general area of Georgia, Turkey and Kazakstan.
europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 11306 viewswr72

Djibril Cisse plays for the Russians
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:01 - Aug 30 with 11103 viewsWatchman

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:48 - Aug 30 by Pegojack

Arrangement of fixtures to be confirmed but matchdates are 9 September, 3 October, 24 October, 7 November, 28 November, 12 December

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:03 - Aug 30 with 11020 viewsMagic_Michu

Any ideas when they'll announce dates?

Had a look at Valencia hypothetically for Oct 3rd and flights are £75 return
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 13:05]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:04 - Aug 30 with 11007 viewsbluenile

Have a photo of Kuban's ground off Google Earth and yet again you still can't upload a photo without a load of kacking around!! Why? why? why?.....Grrrr

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:05 - Aug 30 with 10974 viewsPegojack

i thought it was already sorted in advance, like Seed1 would play Seed 4 at home on first date, away on second date, etc, etc
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:06 - Aug 30 with 10957 viewsWatchman

Correction

Arrangement of fixtures to be confirmed but matchdates are 19 September, 3 October, 24 October, 7 November, 28 November, 12 December

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:06 - Aug 30 with 10934 viewsyescomeon

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:54 - Aug 30 by SkipTheJack

Unfortunately it's nowhere near the Baltic. It's in the general area of Georgia, Turkey and Kazakstan.

Ye looking now, got that one wrong, wishful thinking. Wiki describes the climate as a humid subtropical climate.

Upthecity!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:08 - Aug 30 with 10896 viewsyescomeon

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:04 - Aug 30 by bluenile

Have a photo of Kuban's ground off Google Earth and yet again you still can't upload a photo without a load of kacking around!! Why? why? why?.....Grrrr

Upthecity!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:09 - Aug 30 with 10836 viewsWatchman

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:06 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

Ye looking now, got that one wrong, wishful thinking. Wiki describes the climate as a humid subtropical climate.

JUst like Gower then

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:10 - Aug 30 with 10814 viewsPegojack

It'll be nice standing on those open terraces in a blizzard on a Thursday night in December.
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:12 - Aug 30 with 10741 viewsyescomeon

europa group draw for the swans.... on 12:54 - Aug 30 by SkipTheJack

I've just realized I've been saying Baltic and meaning Black sea

Upthecity!

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:20 - Aug 30 with 10573 viewshitchinjack

If I have worked this out right. We are home on 19th to the Russian side and away to Valencia on the 3rd October.
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:22 - Aug 30 with 10540 viewsAnatoliyBabkin

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:12 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

I've just realized I've been saying Baltic and meaning Black sea

Hi! I'm from Krasnodar. Last winter in December we have +15 Celsius :)
No bears and snow :)))
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:22 - Aug 30 with 10520 viewsSpratty

europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:06 - Aug 30 by Watchman

Correction

Arrangement of fixtures to be confirmed but matchdates are 19 September, 3 October, 24 October, 7 November, 28 November, 12 December

See Official List - Dates have changed from provisional seed matchings
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 14:40]
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:24 - Aug 30 with 10486 viewsAnatoliyBabkin

Hi everybody!
I'm from Kranodar, supporter of FC Kuban. We are glad to play with such a famous club like yours :)
If you have any qustions - you are welcome :)

And here is my report about our club for the Dutch media in English: http://www.football-oranje.com/all-about-kuban-krasnodar/
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 13:27]
europa group draw for the swans.... on 13:25 - Aug 30 with 10437 viewshitchinjack

Spratty. If thatvfurmuka is right, seed 2 (Swansea) play seed 3 ok the 19th sept. seed 1 (Valencia) v seed 2 (Swansea) on the 3rd of October.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024