Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff away end 21:20 - Sep 4 with 12602 viewsSwansforever

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2411035/Cardiff-City-best-Prem

I wonder if we will get this welcome. ;)
Cardiff away end on 21:27 - Sep 4 with 10113 viewsPureRockFury

Heh. Even their bar staff are sell-outs.

Even the bad times were good.

Cardiff away end on 21:30 - Sep 4 with 10085 viewsjruss1

I think we usually take our own staff up there for the derbies and vice versa.

All that effort and some yobs go and beat up some innocent fans walking back to the train station to under mine it all.
Cardiff away end on 21:52 - Sep 4 with 9985 viewsrollercoaster

Giving shirts away, staff wearing Everton shirts, not surprised mind. There must be a surplus of blue shirts at Cardiff City!!!

Cardiff away end on 22:14 - Sep 4 with 9874 viewsJackoBoostardo

Cardiff away end on 21:27 - Sep 4 by PureRockFury

Heh. Even their bar staff are sell-outs.

Will they wear our kit when we play there I wonder.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Cardiff away end on 22:15 - Sep 4 with 9860 viewssketty_jack

Cardiff away end on 22:30 - Sep 4 with 9787 viewslovejuicejack

I see they forgot to show the everton kids that got their faces kicked in after the game huh
Cardiff away end on 22:35 - Sep 4 with 9757 viewsEVH

Cardiff away end on 22:54 - Sep 4 with 9644 viewsreddythered

Cardiff away end on 21:30 - Sep 4 by jruss1

I think we usually take our own staff up there for the derbies and vice versa.

All that effort and some yobs go and beat up some innocent fans walking back to the train station to under mine it all.

Disgraceful.

As it was when Man City fans got off a coach and attacked some families.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff away end on 22:59 - Sep 4 with 9619 viewsUxbridge

Obviously there's a lot to take the mick out of there, but it'd be nice if the Swans did a tenth of that sort of stuff for our own fans. The club is coasting on the fact they don't need to make an effort to sell tickets.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cardiff away end on 23:19 - Sep 4 with 9539 viewsBelfast

Im sure Scooby will justify it all at some point.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Cardiff away end on 23:24 - Sep 4 with 9520 viewsIce_Tea

Cardiff away end on 22:54 - Sep 4 by reddythered

Disgraceful.

Oh well, that make it all OK then. That's yobbo logic for you, the rest of the world actually think two wrongs don't make a right. And that includes the majority of your fans.
Cardiff away end on 23:35 - Sep 4 with 9488 viewsBelfast

Cardiff away end on 22:54 - Sep 4 by reddythered

Disgraceful.

Lets justify murder while your at it ...

Cardiff away end on 23:37 - Sep 4 with 9467 viewsParlay

Funny how whenever some cardiff fans get a beating its always "families" yet when they do it its "mouthy youths".

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Cardiff away end on 23:39 - Sep 4 with 9457 viewsBelfast

Cardiff away end on 23:37 - Sep 4 by Parlay

Funny how whenever some cardiff fans get a beating its always "families" yet when they do it its "mouthy youths".

Post of the year. Spot on.
Dec 93.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 23:39]

Cardiff away end on 13:26 - Sep 5 with 8936 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Cardiff away end on 22:14 - Sep 4 by JackoBoostardo

Will they wear our kit when we play there I wonder.

They'll be able to play that double feature DVD they have in their club shop when we're up there: 'How to win a Wembley final by our little brothers Swansea City'.

Hats off to them for some of this stuff though, esp. the twitter account, which I'm sure will be genuinely helpful for away fans. But some stuff seems a little OTT imo — do the bar staff really need to wear the opposition's shirts? Seems a bit "We're Cardiff City — PLEASE like us!"

Would be interesting to know how many Swans fans with kids think things like a magician would improve their child's match day experience. Even when I was going to Div 3 0-0s as a kid the actual match was enough entertainment for me.

@SwanThisDay

Cardiff away end on 14:23 - Sep 5 with 8842 viewsJackSomething

Cardiff away end on 22:59 - Sep 4 by Uxbridge

Obviously there's a lot to take the mick out of there, but it'd be nice if the Swans did a tenth of that sort of stuff for our own fans. The club is coasting on the fact they don't need to make an effort to sell tickets.

Aye, while I wouldn't like to see us doing everything Cardiff are doing, you still have to be impressed that they're trying these things to (forgive me for this) 'enhance the supporters match day experience'.

What have we introduced since being promoted to the Prem? Even the Ospreys have some sort of marquee set up in the car park with events going on inside to entertain younger fans and a nice big bar for the adults.

It's not the most important thing in the world, but as Ux says, the club is coasting at the moment. I think it's generally accepted that our phenomenal success on the pitch has left us lagging behind with our infrastructure off the pitch. The major issues of training venue/academy seem well in hand now, so let's hope the club concentrate on other areas we need to improve, alongside expanding the stadium.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Cardiff away end on 14:29 - Sep 5 with 8822 viewswr72

Quite impressive i thought.Although i shouldn't as they're a horrible club that we all should despise and do.

Still,it's a decent gesture which helps enable and eradicate their complete and horrible history of a football club.

At least they're trying mind you.

And i wonder if their barstaff will get the shit kicked out of them by their family of the year clubs fans post match for wearing Swans kits.
Cardiff away end on 14:34 - Sep 5 with 8794 viewsjruss1

When the derby is played I am pretty certain we take our own staff up there to work in the bar/food stalls.
Cardiff away end on 14:44 - Sep 5 with 8767 viewswr72

Cardiff away end on 14:34 - Sep 5 by jruss1

When the derby is played I am pretty certain we take our own staff up there to work in the bar/food stalls.

Good point.I don't fancy phlegm on my hot dog and chips.
Cardiff away end on 15:02 - Sep 5 with 8736 viewsPhaedrus

They must pay well, they have caucasian serving staff.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Cardiff away end on 15:17 - Sep 5 with 8701 viewsSpratty

Cardiff away end on 15:02 - Sep 5 by Phaedrus

They must pay well, they have caucasian serving staff.

Pretty logical customer service stuff. Credit to them. Agree staff wearing away shirts may be a bit OTT, but generally good effort.
Cardiff away end on 17:34 - Sep 5 with 8496 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff away end on 23:19 - Sep 4 by Belfast

Im sure Scooby will justify it all at some point.

Don't have to justify anything to a hooligan
Cardiff away end on 17:41 - Sep 5 with 8476 viewsOldjack

Cardiff away end on 22:15 - Sep 4 by sketty_jack

Warra a pile of horse shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff away end on 18:02 - Sep 5 with 8423 viewsreddythered

Cardiff away end on 23:24 - Sep 4 by Ice_Tea

Oh well, that make it all OK then. That's yobbo logic for you, the rest of the world actually think two wrongs don't make a right. And that includes the majority of your fans.

Try reading my post and spot the fail in your logic.

I said it was disgraceful. As it was disgraceful when Man City fans kicked off. I condemn all violence around football equally.

You on the other hand seem prejudiced in wanting to read my post as somehow "defending" it, which speaks more about you than me tbh.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff away end on 18:04 - Sep 5 with 8417 viewsreddythered

Cardiff away end on 14:29 - Sep 5 by wr72

Quite impressive i thought.Although i shouldn't as they're a horrible club that we all should despise and do.

Still,it's a decent gesture which helps enable and eradicate their complete and horrible history of a football club.

At least they're trying mind you.

And i wonder if their barstaff will get the shit kicked out of them by their family of the year clubs fans post match for wearing Swans kits.

I'd doubt any of the fans would given the away kits are only worn in the away end. I'd also suggest the staff don't wear them to/from work either.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024