Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. 19:07 - Sep 26 with 7435 viewsJackfath

Having watched your team this season and ours for the past 3, which members of our current playing squad would you say would walk into your chosen strongest starting side?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:10 - Sep 26 with 4892 viewsdgt73

Thats simple everyone

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:17 - Sep 26 with 4854 viewsJackfath

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:10 - Sep 26 by dgt73

Thats simple everyone

I didn't realise you were a Cardiff fan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:18 - Sep 26 with 4847 viewsreddythered

Difficult to say.

Leon Britton left for the cash, did sod all. Ad yes, I await the usual suspects to make a hoofball comment.

Systems make players at times rather than the other way round. I'd wager take the bulk of your players out of Swansea, they'd not be as good. And that is meant as a compliment. Your strength is the team, the system rather than individuals per se.

Obvious one would be Michu. As much as Taylor is solid for us, maybe Ben Davies though time will tell with Declan John.

Canas and Medel together would be... interesting.

Routledge and Dyer would probably be two other candidates for me as we need pace out wide, though Routledge failed at Villa, Spurs, looked decent for us at the level below.

I'd waver about Bony but it's a bit early to tell how well Cornelius will do for us.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:18 - Sep 26 with 4841 viewsreddythered

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:17 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

He hates us so much it's almost as if he's in denial.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:19 - Sep 26 with 4837 viewsdgt73

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:17 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

Im not, sorry.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:20 - Sep 26 with 4828 viewsJackfath

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:18 - Sep 26 by reddythered

He's one of our new followers and is finding his place on here. Much like your striker Cornelius, give him time.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:21 - Sep 26 with 4823 viewsreddythered

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:20 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

He's one of our new followers and is finding his place on here. Much like your striker Cornelius, give him time.

We've got fans writing Cornelius off already. Mad, innit.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:22 - Sep 26 with 4821 viewsdgt73

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:18 - Sep 26 by reddythered

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:22 - Sep 26 with 4818 viewsdgt73

I dont hate anyone just cant stand your effing club and fans.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:23 - Sep 26 with 4809 viewsreddythered

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:22 - Sep 26 by dgt73

So you love our players, huh?

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:43 - Sep 26 with 4755 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:22 - Sep 26 by dgt73

I wont say the feeling is mutual but in your case i'll make an exception.
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:47 - Sep 26 with 4734 viewsScoobyDoo

I'm suspicious of you Fath, you don't do sensible posts so where's the catch? You might have fooled Reddy but not me sunshine, ok.
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:48 - Sep 26 with 4732 viewsdgt73

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:43 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

I wont say the feeling is mutual but in your case i'll make an exception.

Fuk u

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:52 - Sep 26 with 4703 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:48 - Sep 26 by dgt73

Fuk u

Is that your sexual preference beaut, you might be on the wrong board? I think!
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:52 - Sep 26 with 4700 viewsJackfath

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:47 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

I'm suspicious of you Fath, you don't do sensible posts so where's the catch? You might have fooled Reddy but not me sunshine, ok.

The vast percentage of posters on here haven't a clue about how to play my postings. Hence why most are very rude and dismissive of my retorts, they feel threatened by my obvious superior intelligence and resort to swearing at me. Sadly it's often like that in real life too.

Anyway, how about answering the question?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 19:53]

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:57 - Sep 26 with 4678 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:52 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

The vast percentage of posters on here haven't a clue about how to play my postings. Hence why most are very rude and dismissive of my retorts, they feel threatened by my obvious superior intelligence and resort to swearing at me. Sadly it's often like that in real life too.

Anyway, how about answering the question?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 19:53]

Now you have got me confused butt. You gone all christian mate?

Yeah we need a left full back, Declan John is a little to young and Talyor is being targeted, so Davies or your Taylor would be what the good doctor ordered.
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:59 - Sep 26 with 4675 viewsJackfath

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:57 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

Now you have got me confused butt. You gone all christian mate?

Yeah we need a left full back, Declan John is a little to young and Talyor is being targeted, so Davies or your Taylor would be what the good doctor ordered.

So no Michu? Dyer? Routs? Williams? Chico? Britton? Shelvey?

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:03 - Sep 26 with 4661 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:59 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

So no Michu? Dyer? Routs? Williams? Chico? Britton? Shelvey?

No Routs is a greedy b**tard, Dyer, Williams and Britton suit your system. Chico, don't know too much about him. Michu had a great first season and is probably your star player.
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:04 - Sep 26 with 4652 viewsJackfath

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:03 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

No Routs is a greedy b**tard, Dyer, Williams and Britton suit your system. Chico, don't know too much about him. Michu had a great first season and is probably your star player.

You're doing a great job avoiding answering the question.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:09 - Sep 26 with 4625 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:04 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

You're doing a great job avoiding answering the question.

Well probably because its a stupid question, you have had three years of premiership money to build this squad, lets see what squad we have if do the same hey.
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:14 - Sep 26 with 4602 viewsJackfath

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:09 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

Well probably because its a stupid question, you have had three years of premiership money to build this squad, lets see what squad we have if do the same hey.

Answer the goddamn question.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:21 - Sep 26 with 4567 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:14 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

Answer the goddamn question.

Well its difficult see Fath as all the players that leave you don't do nothing do they, Sinclair, Britton and Pratley to name three. Wont even bother mentioning those two t*ats that waved the flag!
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:25 - Sep 26 with 4548 viewsdgt73

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 19:52 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

Is that your sexual preference beaut, you might be on the wrong board? I think!

Its you who is on the wrong board, sh*t face.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:28 - Sep 26 with 4530 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:25 - Sep 26 by dgt73

Its you who is on the wrong board, sh*t face.

Sorry my old mate, i'm sure you'll find someone that tickles your fancy in time, come back on here later tonight, i'm sure there's someone for you?
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:49 - Sep 26 with 4452 viewsdgt73

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:28 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

Sorry my old mate, i'm sure you'll find someone that tickles your fancy in time, come back on here later tonight, i'm sure there's someone for you?

You bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024