Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. 19:07 - Sep 26 with 7516 viewsJackfath

Having watched your team this season and ours for the past 3, which members of our current playing squad would you say would walk into your chosen strongest starting side?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 21:17 - Sep 26 with 2596 viewsItchySphincter

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:09 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

Well probably because its a stupid question, you have had three years of premiership money to build this squad, lets see what squad we have if do the same hey.

You probaly spent more this season than we've spent in the last three.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 09:23 - Sep 27 with 2475 viewsJm07

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 20:03 - Sep 26 by ScoobyDoo

No Routs is a greedy b**tard, Dyer, Williams and Britton suit your system. Chico, don't know too much about him. Michu had a great first season and is probably your star player.

Do you even have a system?
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 09:31 - Sep 27 with 2467 viewsepaul

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 09:23 - Sep 27 by Jm07

Do you even have a system?

Park the f*cking bus

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 09:56 - Sep 27 with 2449 viewsEuroJacks

1.9.1 system.and hope for set piece,mackay gone by xmas overrated.2 seasons spent 45 million,and can"t string 2 passes together.
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 10:27 - Sep 27 with 2428 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 09:56 - Sep 27 by EuroJacks

1.9.1 system.and hope for set piece,mackay gone by xmas overrated.2 seasons spent 45 million,and can"t string 2 passes together.

Chicken feed, Tan's got plenty of spondoolies?
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 10:52 - Sep 27 with 2408 viewsJm07

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 10:27 - Sep 27 by ScoobyDoo

Yea but he's a c*nt
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 11:18 - Sep 27 with 2383 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 10:27 - Sep 27 by ScoobyDoo

Yet you moan about us having 2 more years PL money than you. Surely such a rich and benevolent man would have started building you a side fit to compete before you got promoted?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 11:19 - Sep 27 with 2376 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 10:52 - Sep 27 by Jm07

Yea but he's a c*nt

So are you bud, life's a bitch ain't it!
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 11:20 - Sep 27 with 2373 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 11:18 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Yet you moan about us having 2 more years PL money than you. Surely such a rich and benevolent man would have started building you a side fit to compete before you got promoted?

Rome weren't built in a day Bryn.
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 13:45 - Sep 27 with 2324 viewsBrynmill_Jack

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 11:20 - Sep 27 by ScoobyDoo

Rome weren't built in a day Bryn.

Yes but the Malaysians have been involved for some years now. So we built a better team than yours with minimal outlay to get us promoted and stabilize us whilst the "billionaire" Vincent sat back and did nowt. That's a little embarrassing for you mate, showing maybe a certain lack of belief or commitment from him don't you think?
[Post edited 27 Sep 2013 13:47]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 14:27 - Sep 27 with 2305 viewsdameedna

Not a cardiff fan but bored at lunch waiting for cops to return my mota

Chico
Canas
Shelvey
Hernandez
Michu
Bony
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 14:40 - Sep 27 with 2296 viewshooplehead

i honestly think at least 19 of swansea's main 22 would get into cardiff's starting line up

they have zero width....even lamah would stroll into their team
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 14:50 - Sep 27 with 2288 viewsHerohead

None, becaus swanseas plays actually play the game, they cant "park the bus" as well as the Red dragons can

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 15:05 - Sep 27 with 2269 viewsDevz00

I think that, given the choice, Cardiff would take Taylor, Rangel, Chico, Ash, Amat and Davies. They can play a real 10-0-0 then.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 18:26 - Sep 27 with 2213 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 13:45 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes but the Malaysians have been involved for some years now. So we built a better team than yours with minimal outlay to get us promoted and stabilize us whilst the "billionaire" Vincent sat back and did nowt. That's a little embarrassing for you mate, showing maybe a certain lack of belief or commitment from him don't you think?
[Post edited 27 Sep 2013 13:47]

As i said mate, all in good time.

Lacking in ambition? Building a new training ground, extending the stadium, cleared a long standing debt and strengthening the team.

Wonder what a chairman with ambition would do?
FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 18:32 - Sep 27 with 2151 viewsdgt73

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 18:26 - Sep 27 by ScoobyDoo

As i said mate, all in good time.

Lacking in ambition? Building a new training ground, extending the stadium, cleared a long standing debt and strengthening the team.

Wonder what a chairman with ambition would do?

Cleared long standing debt??

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 18:35 - Sep 27 with 2144 viewsScoobyDoo

FAO Cardiff fans who post here. A question for you. on 18:32 - Sep 27 by dgt73

Cleared long standing debt??

Ah sweet pea, how are you?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024