Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) 22:57 - Nov 3 with 2169 viewsGoodGodAlive

Since the Carling Cup final, the league tables look like this

Arsenal P21 51
Chelsea P22 46
Man C P22 44
Spurs P22 44
Liverpool P21 42
Everton P21 40
Man U P21 38
Southampton P22 33
Villa P21 28
Newcastle P22 28
West Ham P22 26
WBA P21 22
Fulham P21 21
Norwich P21 20
Swansea P21 20
Stoke P21 18
Sunderland P21 14

Sunderland and Stoke have lost their managers. Fulham and Norwich are looking to replace theirs (if newspaper stories are to be believed). Laudrup is still dining out on beating Bradford 5-0.
Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:11 - Nov 3 with 2081 viewsDarran

Time to sack him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:14 - Nov 3 with 2055 viewsmonmouth

Still, that's one more cup and a higher place finish than crapdiff since the queen took the throne though eh? Oh. plus the season doesn't run from February to January of course. Don't let that stop you being an utter dickhead though. You do have form for it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:31 - Nov 3 with 1988 viewsGoodGodAlive

The worst thing was the long trip home after the game. Not that you know that.

I am worried about the form. I am worried that we struggled badly in the second half. We were better than Cardiff in every department, we should have beaten them. Hoofball at the end. Not the Swansea way.
Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:34 - Nov 3 with 1971 viewsmonmouth

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:31 - Nov 3 by GoodGodAlive

The worst thing was the long trip home after the game. Not that you know that.

I am worried about the form. I am worried that we struggled badly in the second half. We were better than Cardiff in every department, we should have beaten them. Hoofball at the end. Not the Swansea way.

The long trip? Scum T.W.A.T.

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:47 - Nov 3 with 1910 viewsGoodGodAlive

All trips home are long when you lose. I suppose the trip to your fridge is a barstard after a defeat too.

It felt like a long trip home. It is going to be a long week. Are you going to the Stoke game? Silly question.
Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:50 - Nov 3 with 1899 viewsmonmouth

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:47 - Nov 3 by GoodGodAlive

All trips home are long when you lose. I suppose the trip to your fridge is a barstard after a defeat too.

It felt like a long trip home. It is going to be a long week. Are you going to the Stoke game? Silly question.

You sad sad arsehole

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:52 - Nov 3 with 1895 viewsGoodGodAlive

Perhaps I'll see you on the plane to Russia. Thought not.

Tit.
Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:53 - Nov 3 with 1888 viewsmonmouth

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:52 - Nov 3 by GoodGodAlive

Perhaps I'll see you on the plane to Russia. Thought not.

Tit.

LMAO. Scum T.W.A.T

Login to get fewer ads

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:55 - Nov 3 with 1882 viewsGoodGodAlive

LOL - Johnny come Lately. Never even been to a game. Sad sad sad.

Back to the post.

Our form is a concern.

Monmouth - don't reply. This is for people who know football. Not tarts like you.
Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:58 - Nov 3 with 1870 viewsmonmouth

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 23:55 - Nov 3 by GoodGodAlive

LOL - Johnny come Lately. Never even been to a game. Sad sad sad.

Back to the post.

Our form is a concern.

Monmouth - don't reply. This is for people who know football. Not tarts like you.

LMAO. Scum T.W.A.T

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 04:07 - Nov 4 with 1752 viewsChief

I take it theres history between you two!

admittedly our form is shirt but please factor in the difficult fixtures since the cup

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Alternative PL Table (Since Carling Cup) on 05:29 - Nov 4 with 1734 viewsSwansNZ

So 6 points clear of bottom, and throw in Palace, and we'd not even be in the bottom 3. Oh happy days

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024