Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plan b 18:54 - Nov 5 with 2956 viewslandorejack

We all slated Brendan for not having a plan b but with our wide players being so out of form why not try 3 centre backs Ash, Chico , Amat and push Ben and Rangel further forward in the same system as Liverpool are playing . Could be a good time to try with Michu out
Plan b on 19:42 - Nov 5 with 2875 viewsbermudajack

Ahem...

I posted this very thought...Last week,

now Michu is out do you think it might be worth a the very least some consideration?

Thoughts?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Plan b on 19:45 - Nov 5 with 2870 viewsairedale

We tried that against Wolves, remember? I was feeling quite quesy late in the game.
Plan b on 19:52 - Nov 5 with 2861 viewslandorejack

Against wolves we didn't have the quality of defenders as we do now . If Ben and Rangel were our wider players they could drop back in as a back 5 when we don't have the ball . Monk and caulker had stinkers in the wolves game so I don't think we could judge it by that
Plan b on 19:57 - Nov 5 with 2847 viewswr72

Plan b on 19:52 - Nov 5 by landorejack

Against wolves we didn't have the quality of defenders as we do now . If Ben and Rangel were our wider players they could drop back in as a back 5 when we don't have the ball . Monk and caulker had stinkers in the wolves game so I don't think we could judge it by that

Caulker played the far right out of the 3 with Ash and Monk and had a mare if i remember.
Plan b on 19:59 - Nov 5 with 2839 viewslandorejack

Spot on
Plan b on 08:51 - Nov 6 with 2702 viewsnickyfran75

I wrote this after the opening game v QPR last season, and a few follow up articles. So what has changed since then !??!

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/if-carlsberg-did-managers-laudrup-shows-rodge
Plan b on 10:28 - Nov 6 with 2646 viewslandorejack

The form of our wide players and we now have amat who has looked solid . I would of said definitely not last year but I think it could suit us and worth a try now
Plan b on 10:45 - Nov 6 with 2628 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Plan b on 08:51 - Nov 6 by nickyfran75

I wrote this after the opening game v QPR last season, and a few follow up articles. So what has changed since then !??!

http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/if-carlsberg-did-managers-laudrup-shows-rodge

To be fair Nicky a lot of posters on here are being tagged negative or doom and gloom when they're only wondering where our game has gone from then. And we still have (apart from a couple like Graham etc) roughly the same team.
To me it's a legitimate question.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Plan b on 11:01 - Nov 6 with 2614 viewsSenhin

Am I the only one who doesn't think our 'wingers' are out of form, but just Routledge is...? Dyer has been better this season than he was last, and has had a few very good games not so long ago? (Can't call him out of form based on the derby, everyone was a bit shit.)

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Plan b on 13:28 - Nov 6 with 2560 viewsnickyfran75

Plan b on 10:45 - Nov 6 by Brynmill_Jack

To be fair Nicky a lot of posters on here are being tagged negative or doom and gloom when they're only wondering where our game has gone from then. And we still have (apart from a couple like Graham etc) roughly the same team.
To me it's a legitimate question.

Very much agree mate. We are about where we deserve to be in my opinion, last season we had a fresh manager and we overcame the 2nd season syndrome.

My main question is to the difference of style, we have lost the cutting edge that ML first brought and have reverted to a low rent BR style of killing attacks by turning inside and back on ourselves.

Why and how has this changed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024