Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic's Green Brigade broken up. 20:57 - Dec 9 with 2133 viewsKeyserSoze

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/09/celtic-suspends-green-brigade-fa

What does everyone think?

Football rivalries aside, it seems stupid that they can ban so many fans from just one block, it seems the Celtic board were just looking for a reason to get rid of the Green Brigade.
I know the inevitable photos of their suspect political views will be posted, but it is still a big blow to the atmosphere of UK football grounds considering Celtic have the best atmosphere in UK football.

I can understand individual's who have caused the damage at Motherwell to be banned, but over 100 banned when there were not even 100 seats damaged is ridiculous and seems like profiling by the Celtic Board.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Celtic's Green Brigade broken up. on 23:32 - Dec 9 with 1996 viewsLohengrin

I would guess there are reams of CCTV and Police footage to back-up any banning orders.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Celtic's Green Brigade broken up. on 08:28 - Dec 10 with 1898 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What did Motherwell do to deserve that?
It's hardly like they're big rivals like Rangers or Aberdeen are to Celtic.
Well if nothing else it shows the green brigaders for what they really are, a bunch of misfits whose great great great grandfathers came from Donegal or some other such place hating the country they were born into.
A f*cking embarrassment to Glasgow and Scotland in general (and to the fair minded decent celtic fans I must add)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Celtic's Green Brigade broken up. on 08:37 - Dec 10 with 1891 viewsQuakerJack

Celtic's Green Brigade broken up. on 08:28 - Dec 10 by Brynmill_Jack

What did Motherwell do to deserve that?
It's hardly like they're big rivals like Rangers or Aberdeen are to Celtic.
Well if nothing else it shows the green brigaders for what they really are, a bunch of misfits whose great great great grandfathers came from Donegal or some other such place hating the country they were born into.
A f*cking embarrassment to Glasgow and Scotland in general (and to the fair minded decent celtic fans I must add)

Have to agree. Picking on Motherwell, big of 'em init. Suppose they have to do something to kill the mundane boredom of that tin pot league.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Celtic's Green Brigade broken up. on 08:40 - Dec 10 with 1885 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Celtic's Green Brigade broken up. on 08:37 - Dec 10 by QuakerJack

Have to agree. Picking on Motherwell, big of 'em init. Suppose they have to do something to kill the mundane boredom of that tin pot league.

It just shows that they like to display that "menace", when all they're really showing themselves to be are cowardly bullies

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024