Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kinnock for MP 15:08 - Dec 19 with 3100 viewsFuggie

Stephen Kinnock 'keen to stand as Aberavon MP'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25440895

So another Kinnock on the money train. Guaranteed job (if selected by party) as even a donkey can be a MP if it has a Labour Badge pinned to it in Aberavon.
Kinnock for MP on 15:17 - Dec 19 with 3082 viewsFree_Willy

Probably a head slapper as well.
Kinnock for MP on 15:19 - Dec 19 with 3079 viewsDarran

You shouldn't be allowed to stand as an MP for a constituency unless you're from the area.
Peter Hain can f*ck off too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kinnock for MP on 15:19 - Dec 19 with 3079 viewsswanjackal

Kinnock for MP on 15:17 - Dec 19 by Free_Willy

Probably a head slapper as well.

The hairline gives it away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Kinnock for MP on 17:40 - Dec 19 with 3029 viewsHerohead

He's married to the Danish PM Helle thorning smith.

You know the lady who just took selfies with Obama

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

Kinnock for MP on 17:45 - Dec 19 with 3022 viewsNOTRAC

The cheek of this family is unbelievable.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Kinnock for MP on 18:08 - Dec 19 with 3009 viewsdgt73

Kinnock for MP on 15:19 - Dec 19 by Darran

You shouldn't be allowed to stand as an MP for a constituency unless you're from the area.
Peter Hain can f*ck off too.

For once I agree with you. As for the kinnock family nothing more than a bunch of parasites.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Kinnock for MP on 18:09 - Dec 19 with 3007 viewsBanosswan

I won't be voting for him, fack him.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Kinnock for MP on 19:50 - Dec 19 with 2967 viewsexiledclaseboy

Makes me chuckle this. Everyone hates the Kinnocks (for reasons I can't understand) and Hain (for reasons I can understand a bit more) yet in Neath more than half the people who hate Hain always vote for him. But whenever you ask the question absolutely no one admits to voting for him. And it would probably be the same for Kinnock Jnr as well. Voters are idiots really, always electing people they hate.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Kinnock for MP on 19:51 - Dec 19 with 2963 viewsDr_Winston

Kinnock for MP on 19:50 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

Makes me chuckle this. Everyone hates the Kinnocks (for reasons I can't understand) and Hain (for reasons I can understand a bit more) yet in Neath more than half the people who hate Hain always vote for him. But whenever you ask the question absolutely no one admits to voting for him. And it would probably be the same for Kinnock Jnr as well. Voters are idiots really, always electing people they hate.

Voters are idiots in the main.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kinnock for MP on 19:52 - Dec 19 with 2961 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kinnock for MP on 19:51 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

Voters are idiots in the main.

Well clearly, especially if they can't understand the basic concept of not voting for somebody you really hate.

Kinnock for MP on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 2953 viewsdgt73

Kinnock for MP on 19:50 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

And I suppose you have asked every voter in Neath then. people who vote for the status quo ( cons, labour, lib dems, p cymru) deserve the hell hole this country has become.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Kinnock for MP on 20:06 - Dec 19 with 2940 viewsswancity

Kinnock for MP on 19:58 - Dec 19 by dgt73

And I suppose you have asked every voter in Neath then. people who vote for the status quo ( cons, labour, lib dems, p cymru) deserve the hell hole this country has become.

Unintelligent people being allowed to vote causes no end of problems, it shouldn't be allowed.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Kinnock for MP on 20:27 - Dec 19 with 2926 viewsWingstandwood

Kinnock for MP on 20:06 - Dec 19 by swancity

Unintelligent people being allowed to vote causes no end of problems, it shouldn't be allowed.

There was a columnist Dr Vernon Coleman (G.P by profession!) who used to write in a Sunday paper now he would entirely agree with your post because he used to put that very suggestion forward himself.

I kid you not!...... There is a woman living on my road she’s Labour, 100% loyal. Despite?........ Being utterly incapable of naming a single Labour policy or a Labour (own M.P included!) politician. Beggars belief?

Argus!

Kinnock for MP on 20:28 - Dec 19 with 2922 viewsDr_Winston

You should have to pass a basic knowledge test before being allowed a polling card. I'd also make them mandatory before being allowed a broadband connection too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kinnock for MP on 20:33 - Dec 19 with 2918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kinnock for MP on 20:28 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

You should have to pass a basic knowledge test before being allowed a polling card. I'd also make them mandatory before being allowed a broadband connection too.

This forum would be f*cked.

Kinnock for MP on 20:52 - Dec 19 with 2908 viewsDr_Winston

Kinnock for MP on 20:33 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

This forum would be f*cked.

F*cked or greatly enhanced?

Quality, not quantity.

Kinnock for MP on 19:57 - Dec 20 with 2826 viewsrockin

I'd be very tempted to pretend to be a labour supporter and get a nice job for life in valleys - 70k or so is not too bad pretend you're doing your bit for the 'working man'
Kinnock for MP on 19:58 - Dec 20 with 2825 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kinnock for MP on 19:57 - Dec 20 by rockin

I'd be very tempted to pretend to be a labour supporter and get a nice job for life in valleys - 70k or so is not too bad pretend you're doing your bit for the 'working man'

Rockin you old dog. Merry Christmas and all that. Welcome.

Kinnock for MP on 20:00 - Dec 20 with 2820 viewsrockin

Kinnock for MP on 19:58 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

Rockin you old dog. Merry Christmas and all that. Welcome.

And to you my pedigree chum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024