Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" 20:06 - Dec 19 with 19079 viewsexiledclaseboy

They just keep on giving...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25457024

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:09 - Dec 19 with 5389 viewsJonnyTheJack

Sack Malky. Bring Dave Jones in as a sporting director. Appoint that Turkish guy as manager.

If that's how it goes I might p*ss my pants.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:11 - Dec 19 with 5375 viewsDr_Winston

I'm slightly wary of a potential Adkins/Pochettino moment, but on the whole Tan is far crazier than Cortese so it probably won't go as well as that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:14 - Dec 19 with 5325 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Tan/Dave Jones/Kazakh painter dude

Dream ticket to the Championship.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:15 - Dec 19 with 5308 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:09 - Dec 19 by JonnyTheJack

Sack Malky. Bring Dave Jones in as a sporting director. Appoint that Turkish guy as manager.

If that's how it goes I might p*ss my pants.

First looks likely.

Second is utter ballocks; Tan fired Jones, one reason being the players he brought in.

Third, that Turkish guy is a loon, managing 22 clubs in Turkish top division in 25 years - some several times, none of them the big three.

Now if Zola was to come in I'd not be too unhappy. He'd inherit an ok defence, quality keeper and would certainly improve us going forward.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 20:15]

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:16 - Dec 19 with 5288 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:15 - Dec 19 by reddythered

First looks likely.

Second is utter ballocks; Tan fired Jones, one reason being the players he brought in.

Third, that Turkish guy is a loon, managing 22 clubs in Turkish top division in 25 years - some several times, none of them the big three.

Now if Zola was to come in I'd not be too unhappy. He'd inherit an ok defence, quality keeper and would certainly improve us going forward.

You're going to end up with one of VT's crazyass mates mush.

Poll: Tory leader

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:16 - Dec 19 with 5286 viewsjackonicko

Credit to them, they know how to keep up amusement levels.

The annoying thing is that they are like cockroaches. They seem to survive anything.
Tan tells Mackay - on 20:17 - Dec 19 with 5276 viewsorion3016

First looks likely.

Reddy you must be seething
This guy is making you into a total laughing stock

Be over there now after

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:17 - Dec 19 with 5258 viewsDr_Winston

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:17 - Dec 19 by orion3016

They were a laughing stock long before Tan got hold of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:20 - Dec 19 with 5220 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:17 - Dec 19 by orion3016

Kumar, Dai Sullivan's attempt to break league rules by using his brother to try to buy us, Cadman, Hammam, Ridsdale.

On the bright side at least we've had progress under Tan...

I don't buy into the "Tan evil, Mackay great" anymore than I buy into "Tan great, Mackay evil". Don't think either are covering themselves with glory.

Something feels wrong about this alleged email. It's clear which side leaked it and why.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:20 - Dec 19 with 5219 viewsWarwickHunt

Well, we never saw that coming...
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:22 - Dec 19 with 5185 viewsJBT95

Tan probably been doing A license badges on the quiet and now is going to be their manager.
Tan tells Mackay - on 20:26 - Dec 19 with 5126 viewsorion3016

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:20 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Kumar, Dai Sullivan's attempt to break league rules by using his brother to try to buy us, Cadman, Hammam, Ridsdale.

On the bright side at least we've had progress under Tan...

I don't buy into the "Tan evil, Mackay great" anymore than I buy into "Tan great, Mackay evil". Don't think either are covering themselves with glory.

Something feels wrong about this alleged email. It's clear which side leaked it and why.

Possibly a bit of manouvering by team Malky to free him up for WBA job?

Be over there now after

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:29 - Dec 19 with 5105 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:26 - Dec 19 by orion3016

You could think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

Especially since we've no way of verifying if such an email was sent or what the contents were.

I'm sure a report destabilising the team close to a big game against Liverpool, a defeat for which I've no doubt would lead to the boot and a large compensation package, would benefit no party...

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:32 - Dec 19 with 5055 viewsGowerjack

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:26 - Dec 19 by orion3016

Yep.

Obvious really.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:34 - Dec 19 with 5020 viewsreddythered

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:32 - Dec 19 by Gowerjack

Yep.

Obvious really.

A cynical person would enquire as to why, given a resign or be fired ultimatum on Monday and having made it plain Mackay would not resign, Mackay is still in his post today.

Another cynical person might regard Tan as a nutter but not so much of nutter as to give such an ultimatum where the manager would only take one of the options, the option that makes them money.

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:36 - Dec 19 with 4997 viewsJackhero

it must be Christmas. Malky is the Turkey obviously who wont survive it!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:39 - Dec 19 with 4949 viewsswansRus

will they protest on Saturday? -

Perhaps they'll be inspired by the blockade underway at Tan's house in Malaysia?

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:40 - Dec 19 with 4939 viewsmonmouth

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:34 - Dec 19 by reddythered

A cynical person would enquire as to why, given a resign or be fired ultimatum on Monday and having made it plain Mackay would not resign, Mackay is still in his post today.

Another cynical person might regard Tan as a nutter but not so much of nutter as to give such an ultimatum where the manager would only take one of the options, the option that makes them money.

Sooo....1) happier or unhappier when he goes? 2) do you think anyone in their right mind who is any good or has an iota of self respect would take a job working for this utter barking dingbat?

edit; more than likely having not a penny to spend
[Post edited 19 Dec 2013 20:41]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:40 - Dec 19 with 4933 viewsOldjack

Mackay is old news, just a matter of time now , now who in their right mind would fill his boots knowing they've got to deal with a loony ?
can't wait for the next episode

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:41 - Dec 19 with 4930 viewsBonjour

my 10p worth.

I have no idea who "that Turkish fella" is but I had a text 2 weeks ago from a work colleague/mate in London who was training a few Russian and Turkish work people (we're opening offices there next year). He said that one of the Turkish guys said there was a Turkish manager ready to succeed MM at Cardiff and they were just waiting for him to walk.

I laughed it off and thought nothing of it. I still don't know what's happening but mention of Turkish manager and this alleged email I'm putting 2 and 2 together.

Amusing
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:41 - Dec 19 with 4917 viewsacejack3065

This email is a long standing thing where tan is probably trying to push malky out of a job to avoid the compo. The malky camp have probably leaked this story to try and force tans hand so malky can walk into the WBA job.

No one is squeaky clean but there is only one party with a crazy megalomaniac billionaire at the helm. I don't blame malky for trying to speed things up.
Tan tells Mackay - on 20:41 - Dec 19 with 4913 viewsacejack3065

This email is a long standing thing where tan is probably trying to push malky out of a job to avoid the compo. The malky camp have probably leaked this story to try and force tans hand so malky can walk into the WBA job.

No one is squeaky clean but there is only one party with a crazy megalomaniac billionaire at the helm. I don't blame malky for trying to speed things up.
Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:42 - Dec 19 with 4906 viewsSwansNZ

I think someone said yesterday, they are like an advent calendar.

I can hardly wait to see what's in the window for tomorrow - sacked or resigned, I wonder which one.

I predict the final window will be Tan closing them down for good - I hope not, I want them to keep on giving me laugh after laugh

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Tan tells Mackay - "Resign or be sacked" on 20:42 - Dec 19 with 4898 viewsDr_Winston

Somehow despite basically burning £50m and playing the kind of cowardly, direct football that should have his teams supporters four square behind the plan to push him out Mackay's reputation remains intact, if not enhanced by this whole situation.

It'd be amazing if he resigned.

Tan tells Mackay - on 20:44 - Dec 19 with 4865 viewsUxbridge

First looks likely.

I admire your ability to see the positives in every situation.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024