Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England have won the World Cup!!!!! 00:58 - Jun 14 with 775 viewsJackoBoostardo

And this would be the news

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 11:43 - Jun 14 with 591 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sorry?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 12:08 - Jun 14 with 573 viewsJackoBoostardo

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 11:43 - Jun 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry?

No need to apologise mate

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 13:38 - Jun 14 with 537 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

England are playing the semi final of the hockey world cup as we speak!

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 16:29 - Jun 14 with 472 viewsmart6

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 13:38 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

England are playing the semi final of the hockey world cup as we speak!

More lies.
FRIDAY13th June, Holland1 England 0 Semi Final of hockey world cup.
England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 16:33 - Jun 14 with 464 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 16:29 - Jun 14 by mart6

More lies.
FRIDAY13th June, Holland1 England 0 Semi Final of hockey world cup.

Yes I realised that after about 15mins of watching it. I wasn't aware it was a repeat. Still an excellent achievement.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

England have won the World Cup!!!!! on 17:11 - Jun 14 with 443 viewscockett_jack

brilliant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024