Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans in Hong Kong 17:32 - Aug 16 with 1054 viewsSwan91

Nice to see advertising in different countries :) I'll be moving there in January to study for 6 months so would be nice to see people walking around with swans tops on.
Swans in Hong Kong on 17:37 - Aug 16 with 1033 viewsbluenile

That's a catchy melody and would make a good 'chant'...........rather like a tribal sort of thing, no words.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Swans in Hong Kong on 18:25 - Aug 16 with 909 viewsNewhousemustscore

It's quite surreal. I was in Iceland 2 weeks ago and there was a 30ft Sky billboard on the side of a building in Reykjavic with Gylfi in a black/red current away shirt. Every where went we got positive comments if me or my son were wearing a Swans shirt. They all knew gylfi was playing for us. However the only british kits I saw in their sports shops were Chelsea. I'm confident I could've shifted a few shirts over there.
Swans in Hong Kong on 10:08 - Aug 17 with 672 viewsSwan91

Swans in Hong Kong on 18:25 - Aug 16 by Newhousemustscore

It's quite surreal. I was in Iceland 2 weeks ago and there was a 30ft Sky billboard on the side of a building in Reykjavic with Gylfi in a black/red current away shirt. Every where went we got positive comments if me or my son were wearing a Swans shirt. They all knew gylfi was playing for us. However the only british kits I saw in their sports shops were Chelsea. I'm confident I could've shifted a few shirts over there.

Really? I didn't know it was like that in Iceland but it does make sense. It is quite surreal with places like Hong Kong and South Korea having advertisements of us and USA having taxis with our badge on it. It's so cool
Swans in Hong Kong on 10:09 - Aug 17 with 658 viewsJackfath

If those young ladies know you're from Swansea you should have no problems getting some action.

I look forward to reading your match reports.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024