Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently 22:32 - Sep 12 with 3500 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff were the best behaved supporters at home last season and apparently again Cardiff has been named as the best place to live for quality of life? Fecking press spouting buullshite again ain't they?

Scum? Apparently not.
Apparently on 22:35 - Sep 12 with 2734 viewsRancid

It's a nice city.It's inhabitants are absolute shit stains though.As for the best behaved fans, well, it's because all the phucking idiots are banned.Hundreds of them too.
Apparently on 22:35 - Sep 12 with 2731 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well done to you. Terrific strides have been made to improve your club and they've clearly worked.

Maybe the people who coordinated your fans improvement could get involved with the Wales set up and make that a friendlier place for fans too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Apparently on 22:38 - Sep 12 with 2705 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 22:35 - Sep 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well done to you. Terrific strides have been made to improve your club and they've clearly worked.

Maybe the people who coordinated your fans improvement could get involved with the Wales set up and make that a friendlier place for fans too.

Dwight you are a measured man and i agree with your sentiments, pity others don't follow your lead.
Apparently on 22:38 - Sep 12 with 2704 viewspencoedjack

To put it in context Bradford came 3rd.

Probably the biggest shithole I have been to
Apparently on 22:40 - Sep 12 with 2691 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 22:38 - Sep 12 by pencoedjack

To put it in context Bradford came 3rd.

Probably the biggest shithole I have been to

Glad you saw it, i bet it split your spleen butt.
Apparently on 22:56 - Sep 12 with 2633 viewsOvengloves

No buullshite Scooby, Cardiff fans were the best behaved at home last season.
Fair play, they were comatose for most of the season but they did not create any trouble.
Or atmosphere.
Apparently on 23:01 - Sep 12 with 2599 viewspencoedjack

Apparently on 22:40 - Sep 12 by ScoobyDoo

Glad you saw it, i bet it split your spleen butt.

Not at all ..... took it with a pinch of salt butt
Apparently on 23:04 - Sep 12 with 2592 viewsorion3016

Apparently on 22:56 - Sep 12 by Ovengloves

No buullshite Scooby, Cardiff fans were the best behaved at home last season.
Fair play, they were comatose for most of the season but they did not create any trouble.
Or atmosphere.

They sat there open mouthed at the quality of the opposition knowing that they will never see those standards again

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently on 23:11 - Sep 12 with 2577 viewsperchrockjack

Stats often lie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Apparently on 23:14 - Sep 12 with 2565 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 23:04 - Sep 12 by orion3016

They sat there open mouthed at the quality of the opposition knowing that they will never see those standards again

Yeah there was some good teams that came there, you weren't one of them. First premiership derby as well, good day that was.
Apparently on 23:19 - Sep 12 with 2545 viewsScoobyWho

Apparently on 23:14 - Sep 12 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah there was some good teams that came there, you weren't one of them. First premiership derby as well, good day that was.

And that is all you have.
How sad.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Apparently on 23:19 - Sep 12 with 2541 viewsNeathJack

Apparently on 23:14 - Sep 12 by ScoobyDoo

The rare good day eh Scoobs?

I think we more than made up for our abject performance in the return fixture wouldn't you say?

Remember this absolute hiding?

http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/england-barclays-premier-league/08-02-2014-sw
Apparently on 23:20 - Sep 12 with 2535 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 23:19 - Sep 12 by ScoobyWho

And that is all you have.
How sad.

Here we go.
Apparently on 23:23 - Sep 12 with 2522 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 23:19 - Sep 12 by NeathJack

The rare good day eh Scoobs?

I think we more than made up for our abject performance in the return fixture wouldn't you say?

Remember this absolute hiding?

http://www.goalsarena.org/en/video/england-barclays-premier-league/08-02-2014-sw

Absolutely Neath but apparently you were going to wipe the floor with us both games? Plus no one ever remembers the return do they?
Apparently on 23:25 - Sep 12 with 2518 viewsOvengloves

Debased, defaced, disgraced, destroyed and disappointed.
Well behaved at home though, eh?
Apparently on 23:28 - Sep 12 with 2511 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 23:25 - Sep 12 by Ovengloves

Debased, defaced, disgraced, destroyed and disappointed.
Well behaved at home though, eh?

In what way son?
Apparently on 23:28 - Sep 12 with 2511 viewsNeathJack

Apparently on 23:23 - Sep 12 by ScoobyDoo

Absolutely Neath but apparently you were going to wipe the floor with us both games? Plus no one ever remembers the return do they?

We were shit first game, no question about it. The fact that even then you only managed to scrape a win through a set piece goal should have set alarm bells ringing all throughout Malaysia!

No one ever remembers the return games? Aye, apart from me, you, everyone else in South Wales and most of this lot http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2627973/Swanseas-derby-win-Car
Apparently on 23:32 - Sep 12 with 2499 viewsOvengloves

Apparently on 23:28 - Sep 12 by ScoobyDoo

In what way son?

You really need me to explain?
Apparently on 23:32 - Sep 12 with 2498 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 23:28 - Sep 12 by NeathJack

We were shit first game, no question about it. The fact that even then you only managed to scrape a win through a set piece goal should have set alarm bells ringing all throughout Malaysia!

No one ever remembers the return games? Aye, apart from me, you, everyone else in South Wales and most of this lot http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2627973/Swanseas-derby-win-Car

So what your saying then Neath is you were shit first game and we weren't the second? Ah that sounds about right for you.
Apparently on 23:33 - Sep 12 with 2493 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 23:32 - Sep 12 by Ovengloves

You really need me to explain?

So do you.
Apparently on 23:36 - Sep 12 with 2481 viewsNeathJack

Apparently on 23:32 - Sep 12 by ScoobyDoo

So what your saying then Neath is you were shit first game and we weren't the second? Ah that sounds about right for you.

You were pretty shit in both games, and indeed most of the season.

The difference being that when we were half decent, we managed to tear you a new one. Hence the fact you finished rock bottom and we finished 12th, despite our European adventure.

Anyway, moving on we've got a top of the Premier League clash tomorrow to look forward to, enjoy your big game against your relegated rivals

Apparently on 23:44 - Sep 12 with 2457 viewsScoobyDoo

Apparently on 23:36 - Sep 12 by NeathJack

You were pretty shit in both games, and indeed most of the season.

The difference being that when we were half decent, we managed to tear you a new one. Hence the fact you finished rock bottom and we finished 12th, despite our European adventure.

Anyway, moving on we've got a top of the Premier League clash tomorrow to look forward to, enjoy your big game against your relegated rivals

Yeah well we were shit first game what were you? Second game the result speaks for itself but if you look at the game it could have been different, taking nothing away from you you were deserved winners like we were in the first game Neath, yes? I won't hold my breath
Apparently on 00:07 - Sep 13 with 2430 viewsNeathJack

Apparently on 23:44 - Sep 12 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah well we were shit first game what were you? Second game the result speaks for itself but if you look at the game it could have been different, taking nothing away from you you were deserved winners like we were in the first game Neath, yes? I won't hold my breath

Yes you were deserved winners, I haven't said otherwise. Just like in the second game you were slaughtered without us getting out of 2nd gear.

Bottom line is if we'd turned up to the first game like we did in the second game, you'd have been slaughtered then too.

We didn't though, such is life and the history of the SW Derby. Mainly due to Laudrup insisting on playing a 50% fit Michu ahead of Wilfried Bony. A decision that I'm sure went a long way to sealing his ultimate fate.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 0:07]
Apparently on 00:48 - Sep 13 with 2384 viewskopperburgjack

Probably because most of them are either banned or don't bother due to tan!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Apparently on 00:50 - Sep 13 with 2377 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I bet after that excellent Cardiff result no one thought we'd have to wait another 10 games to see us win.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024