Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that 08:59 - Dec 20 with 1569 viewsdgt73

99.9 % of Swans fans believe they are doing a fantastic job and the mouthy 0.01 % of idiots should be ignored. Keep up the great work.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 9:01]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:01 - Dec 20 with 1073 viewsshandyjack

I might make a banner to tell them

Poll: Expectation for the season

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:04 - Dec 20 with 1061 viewsdgt73

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:01 - Dec 20 by shandyjack

Good idea

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:10 - Dec 20 with 1049 viewsMillJack

99.9%?!! For the millionth time stop exaggerating.

I don't think that anyone thinks the board are doing a terrible job, cerainly not me on the whole, but there are questions about certain aspects of the club and there always will be.

You just stick to your 99.9% though if it makes you feel like you're part of the crowd.
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:16 - Dec 20 with 1027 viewsdgt73

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:10 - Dec 20 by MillJack

99.9%?!! For the millionth time stop exaggerating.

I don't think that anyone thinks the board are doing a terrible job, cerainly not me on the whole, but there are questions about certain aspects of the club and there always will be.

You just stick to your 99.9% though if it makes you feel like you're part of the crowd.

Ok 99.8% thanks for that.

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:29 - Dec 20 with 988 viewsNewhousemustscore

I see the usual suspects on this board having a "pop" at them. However, speaking to mates in work, pub, games etc I don't know of anyone who thinks they've done anything other than a superb job. Over the years my only critiscism has been over Europa League ticket debacle, online booking of tickets etc. Meanwhile I refuse to criticise the potential investment as I don't know the full facts.
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:31 - Dec 20 with 980 viewsdgt73

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:29 - Dec 20 by Newhousemustscore

I see the usual suspects on this board having a "pop" at them. However, speaking to mates in work, pub, games etc I don't know of anyone who thinks they've done anything other than a superb job. Over the years my only critiscism has been over Europa League ticket debacle, online booking of tickets etc. Meanwhile I refuse to criticise the potential investment as I don't know the full facts.

Spot on

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:19 - Dec 20 with 918 viewsperchrockjack

It is exactly thus and my point all along has been and is the fact that many many of the so called bigger clubs would give their high teeth for the way our club is run.

Problem is ,for any stranger looking in on this site, is that there may be more discontent than there is.

Outside this board lies the real world and we re all guilty of at some time being self important when we are really nothing.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:34 - Dec 20 with 893 viewsMillJack

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:29 - Dec 20 by Newhousemustscore

There seems to be an issue with people seeing the difference between having a pop and asking questions. I genuinely hope that the trust, the board and Leigh Dineen have appropriate answers to the questions being posed. I'd be more than happy to hear that everything is above board, and I'm sure that most of you lot would be happy to see T2C and the like knocked down a peg or two?
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 10:35]
Login to get fewer ads

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:43 - Dec 20 with 870 viewsdgt73

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:34 - Dec 20 by MillJack

There seems to be an issue with people seeing the difference between having a pop and asking questions. I genuinely hope that the trust, the board and Leigh Dineen have appropriate answers to the questions being posed. I'd be more than happy to hear that everything is above board, and I'm sure that most of you lot would be happy to see T2C and the like knocked down a peg or two?
[Post edited 20 Dec 2014 10:35]

Why should the board answer questions? Any information the club want to be released will be done when they want and not when a few people on a internet forum start throwing their toys about.

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:50 - Dec 20 with 858 viewsMillJack

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:43 - Dec 20 by dgt73

Why should the board answer questions? Any information the club want to be released will be done when they want and not when a few people on a internet forum start throwing their toys about.

They need to answer questions because they still tout the line that we're a club owned by the fans for the fans do they not? Like it or not people are interested and equally not always willing to tow the party line of everything being perfect.

You might not like the person asking the questions but they are relevant and need answering nonetheless.
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:51 - Dec 20 with 855 viewsperchrockjack

A board should be questioned is there is clear CLEAR malpractive, bad football, etc. WE DONT HAVE CLEAR evidence at all and this is conjecture which is getting out of hand.
FECK ME ,IS ANYONE DOWN THERE thinking this through.

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:57 - Dec 20 with 848 views_

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:51 - Dec 20 by perchrockjack

A board should be questioned is there is clear CLEAR malpractive, bad football, etc. WE DONT HAVE CLEAR evidence at all and this is conjecture which is getting out of hand.
FECK ME ,IS ANYONE DOWN THERE thinking this through.

Will you see another game this season Dick?
Thanks for your continued "support"

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:03 - Dec 20 with 828 viewsperchrockjack

That s my decision and depends on whether I can look fellow Swansea people in the ye

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:05 - Dec 20 with 827 viewsApeShit

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 10:43 - Dec 20 by dgt73

Because APPARENTLY the fans are 21% (or however much it is) shareholders through the trust.
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:08 - Dec 20 with 817 viewsJackfath

This situation saddens me.

It comes to something when Mr Dineen has to meet in person a "keyboard warrior" due to his continued and persistant complaints on here.

I think that says a great deal about Mr Dineen and his persona.

I am not entirely sure it reflects very well on Mr T2C.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:09 - Dec 20 with 816 viewspencoedjack

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 09:01 - Dec 20 by shandyjack

Planet Swans loves Leigh Dinnen
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:15 - Dec 20 with 803 viewsApeShit

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:09 - Dec 20 by pencoedjack

Planet Swans loves Leigh Dinnen

Well as long as your not writing it.
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:15 - Dec 20 with 801 viewsperchrockjack

That s my decision and depends on whether I can look fellow Swansea people in the eye seeing as an outsider is simply ripping us asunder.

Forget me, take me out of the equation- I don't matter, but neither do you.

If you were to die today ,if I were , the club would continue and at our funerals homilies would be said about us and the Swans with amusing anecdotes but we d be gone.

THIS IS what you have to understand. I don't think you re thick so just reflect on what you ve posted, to whom, what they done, what they do, and what travails face them. Got that?

Then, look at yourself, the way you insult women, disabled, old people and ask yourself this. Am I a fit and proper person to even suggest for a minute that I may speak for other. Chrissy, me ol china, you re the last person in the world to do so.

Finally, be consistent in hammering all those exiles who cant get to games or given youre in the stadium don't want to. All those who "walked away" or "deserted".

I ll give you credit for something; you ve single handedly taken over this site which should not have happened. We ve lost much and you have caused damage, you ve caused fans to turn on each other, you ve sponsored hatred at every turn and you ve impugned good people which is unforgivable. What you re doing should never be forgotten and it wont ,because Ive lost count of the many who ve told me to my face how sick them feel about you and what you are allowed to get away with.

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 13:56 - Dec 20 with 721 viewsGreatBritton

Agree with what you say Perch, except for the high teeth. All mine are at the same level.
The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:01 - Dec 20 with 714 views_

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 11:08 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

This situation saddens me.

It comes to something when Mr Dineen has to meet in person a "keyboard warrior" due to his continued and persistant complaints on here.

I think that says a great deal about Mr Dineen and his persona.

I am not entirely sure it reflects very well on Mr T2C.

Matthew Rees, I think I would like to take you with me, would you be available or would you still be in school at work then?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:08 - Dec 20 with 697 viewsJackfath

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:01 - Dec 20 by _

Matthew Rees, I think I would like to take you with me, would you be available or would you still be in school at work then?

T2C. At this time of year I have far better things to do than sit with you asking some questions which I feel others in positions of authority are better placed to deal with than I. I wouldn't put myself in such a position where I would clearly be made to look like a fool, not having the full facts to play with before entering such a provate forum.

Thank you for your kind offer though and good luck in your quest, whatever that is.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:11 - Dec 20 with 689 views_

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:08 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

T2C. At this time of year I have far better things to do than sit with you asking some questions which I feel others in positions of authority are better placed to deal with than I. I wouldn't put myself in such a position where I would clearly be made to look like a fool, not having the full facts to play with before entering such a provate forum.

Thank you for your kind offer though and good luck in your quest, whatever that is.

Matthew, haha.... You and looking like a fool go as hand in hand as the filthy Dick dressing in his wife's knickers.

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:15 - Dec 20 with 673 viewsJackfath

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:11 - Dec 20 by _

Matthew, haha.... You and looking like a fool go as hand in hand as the filthy Dick dressing in his wife's knickers.

There you go again. If you are trying to get your own profile raised as some sort of saviour of SCFC and hoping to expose all the shadiness that goes on you need to try to remain professional. "Filthy dick" and myself have no intention of doing what you are trying to do and use this board as an aside in our lives, often for purposes you would have zero knowledge of. You're continued attacks on people who post on here who you don't agree with make you look like an utter utter unprofessional who will not get the support of the majority.

Just my opinion.

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:18 - Dec 20 with 661 views_

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:15 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

There you go again. If you are trying to get your own profile raised as some sort of saviour of SCFC and hoping to expose all the shadiness that goes on you need to try to remain professional. "Filthy dick" and myself have no intention of doing what you are trying to do and use this board as an aside in our lives, often for purposes you would have zero knowledge of. You're continued attacks on people who post on here who you don't agree with make you look like an utter utter unprofessional who will not get the support of the majority.

Just my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion. Duly noted.

Now can you fack off and leave me alone?

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:20 - Dec 20 with 659 viewsJackfath

The time has come to let the Scfc board know that on 14:18 - Dec 20 by _

Thanks for your opinion. Duly noted.

Now can you fack off and leave me alone?

Eh? Leave you alone? If you post things on a public forum, and I (or anyone else for that matter) have an opinion then they are able to respond. That's how these things work, see.

Otherwise I can only conclude that you do really truly believe that I am not leaving you alone and your ego really is that big.

Hmmmm.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024