Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Locker Room Problems? 15:12 - Jan 24 with 1358 viewsSirGarethThe3rd

What happened to my Swansea who would play with confidence and swagger, even in a loss? They look like they are going out there just to not lose. I think there has to be something going on in the Locker Room. Players are not getting along or something. Last year it was all the Cliques with the 'Spanish Armada' and all that. What could it be this year?

WASHINGTON STATE JACK SINCE '12-'13

Locker Room Problems? on 15:23 - Jan 24 with 1317 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I think they are getting tired of being called "cowards" and looking to some of the coaching being at issue rather than "individual mistakes" and "being below the standards we set ourselves"

The sooner we get a high quality attacking coach in to remember how we build attacking pressure the better.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 15:24]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Locker Room Problems? on 15:26 - Jan 24 with 1285 viewsLeonisGod

We have dressing rooms .
Locker Room Problems? on 15:31 - Jan 24 with 1254 viewsSirGarethThe3rd

Locker Room Problems? on 15:26 - Jan 24 by LeonisGod

We have dressing rooms .

Yes, I forgot. Just the American in me coming out.

WASHINGTON STATE JACK SINCE '12-'13

Locker Room Problems? on 15:33 - Jan 24 with 1228 viewssixpenses

I honesty don't think the players are the main problem we just seem to have tactically lost our way

But you are right they don't seem happy / well motivated

Understandable the way we have played recently which must put much pressure on Monk especially when he is often prone to blame others for any problems. He needs to be reflective not angry about this. It is far more than individual issues or bad luck
Locker Room Problems? on 15:47 - Jan 24 with 1161 viewsicecoldjack

Locker Room Problems? on 15:33 - Jan 24 by sixpenses

I honesty don't think the players are the main problem we just seem to have tactically lost our way

But you are right they don't seem happy / well motivated

Understandable the way we have played recently which must put much pressure on Monk especially when he is often prone to blame others for any problems. He needs to be reflective not angry about this. It is far more than individual issues or bad luck

Players arn't happy and not confident. They seem unsure and that comes from the coaching and management.

Of course it could be a few senior players deciding to go through the motions instead of working to the managers plans, like some did under the last manager.
Locker Room Problems? on 15:54 - Jan 24 with 1133 viewsPozuelosSideys

So who is dictating our approach on the field then? It used to be Leon. Not anymore. Ki can and does do it but he is away. We seem to be rudderless on the field, unable to pass the ball to each other, panic in possesion and pretty bang average movement off it.

Most of that is coaching. We definitely go long more often and concentrate more on shape. I have no idea what goes on in training sessions but it sure as hell has nothing to do with ball retention.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Locker Room Problems? on 16:01 - Jan 24 with 1092 viewsicecoldjack

Locker Room Problems? on 15:54 - Jan 24 by PozuelosSideys

So who is dictating our approach on the field then? It used to be Leon. Not anymore. Ki can and does do it but he is away. We seem to be rudderless on the field, unable to pass the ball to each other, panic in possesion and pretty bang average movement off it.

Most of that is coaching. We definitely go long more often and concentrate more on shape. I have no idea what goes on in training sessions but it sure as hell has nothing to do with ball retention.

Yeah, which ever way anyone slices it the football is at its worst level in the last 5/6 yrs the amazing feat is that Garry has managed to do that with the most expensive squad of players we have ever had!!

Surely if we wanted to lump it forward from the back we just could have saved the money on an £8m quid centre half ?

Nothing adds up, the look on the players faces says alot, many are unhappy and not giving it the required effort, it's those small margines that always made the difference for us, take them away, along with the little world class we have in siggy and wilf and you are left with not much at all !
Locker Room Problems? on 16:09 - Jan 24 with 1065 viewsbarry_island

I am so grateful we have 30 points, it's great and sometimes I'm amazed that we have that many given how we've played aged since Arsenal. 5 or 6 less and we'd be in serious trouble.

We're 9th but the last month we've played like 19th.

17th or above will be fine this season. Very worried for next season already.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Locker Room Problems? on 16:28 - Jan 24 with 1006 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We need a LEADER! Someone who can whisper in Huw's ear

Locker Room Problems? on 16:30 - Jan 24 with 994 viewsDr_Winston

Locker Room Problems? on 16:28 - Jan 24 by NeiltheTaylor

Be a change for Monk to be on the receiving end of locker room problems instead of the instigator of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Locker Room Problems? on 16:32 - Jan 24 with 987 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Careless whispers

Locker Room Problems? on 16:32 - Jan 24 with 986 viewsicecoldjack

Locker Room Problems? on 16:28 - Jan 24 by NeiltheTaylor

Thats the problem, we don't have Monk or Ash whispering in the chairman's ear .

Somebody needs to step up and form a clique real quick otherswise there could be problems ahead!

I've always said this. The last clique we had, who was right and who was wrong ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024