Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Evatt 01:14 - May 11 with 1279 viewsAquinas

Attacked by Preston fans when they invaded the pitch because he is ex Blackpool (200+ appearances).

He said that "To be honest it's so disappointing. How long will this go on for until there's a real serious incident. It's too easy for fans nowadays to invade football pitches. Something needs to be done about it. The more it goes on the more likely there will be a serious offence and a serious injury to a player."

What do you think should be done (if anything?) The only way to stop it would be putting cages around the ground like in Europe but I don't think anyone would accept that.

Also, lets say we were in Preston's position and Chopra was playing for Blackpool.. do you think our fans would have acted the same?

Ian Evatt on 08:28 - May 11 with 1097 viewsWhiterockin

Simple, impose the 3 year ban. When there are celebration pitch invasions this goes out the window. You would never be able to catch everyone, but if anyone who is caught gets the ban possibly 20-30 each time people would think twice.
Ian Evatt on 08:34 - May 11 with 1093 viewsBloodyhills

I think they need to check the CCTV camers and identify the culprits.

I'm not sure our fans would behave any better, especially if, as you say, Chopra was on the pitch of Grant Holt!
[Post edited 11 May 2015 8:36]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ian Evatt on 09:51 - May 11 with 993 viewsMrSwerve

You can't really tar all of the fans with the same brush. I'm sure there'd be some plebs in our fan base ready to give Chopra a hiding. There needs to be hefty bans for the individuals if caught.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ian Evatt on 10:14 - May 11 with 954 viewsperchrockjack

Case of a few knobs giving vast majority a bad name .

I remember Joe Ledley making me very cross at the Liberty.

Not back to cages though.

Preston Blackpool loathe each other as do Burnley Blackburn which will be feisty next season

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024