Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need a favour for Euros 17:09 - Jan 15 with 1186 viewshughesy2013

Can someone get me an access code from the F.A.W website for me to be able to apply for tickets for the Euros please?
Need a favour for Euros on 17:41 - Jan 15 with 1148 viewslatchford

Surely everyone will be using their code?
Need a favour for Euros on 17:48 - Jan 15 with 1124 viewsheadcleaner

thats a hell of a favour. find someone with a child gold supporters club membership because they cant register on the Uefa website as they're too young even though they have a code. I know this because my daughter has one
Need a favour for Euros on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 1118 viewsJBT95

You're application will be rejected anyway because, as I understand, the code is linked to the email it is sent too and hence the person.

If you aren't a member, sorry, you do not deserve tickets.

Apply in the public ballot which closes Monday as well. That is your only option.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 17:50]
Need a favour for Euros on 17:51 - Jan 15 with 1100 viewsheadcleaner

Need a favour for Euros on 17:49 - Jan 15 by JBT95

You're application will be rejected anyway because, as I understand, the code is linked to the email it is sent too and hence the person.

If you aren't a member, sorry, you do not deserve tickets.

Apply in the public ballot which closes Monday as well. That is your only option.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 17:50]

Not true because my daughter had a letter as they don't have an email address for her. also people in families who have more than one member who use the same email will also have had letters. FAct!
Need a favour for Euros on 17:53 - Jan 15 with 1084 viewsJBT95

Need a favour for Euros on 17:51 - Jan 15 by headcleaner

Not true because my daughter had a letter as they don't have an email address for her. also people in families who have more than one member who use the same email will also have had letters. FAct!

But what about those codes that have been sent via email?

No doubt they will be checking the codes against names, or it makes a mockery of the system.
Need a favour for Euros on 18:10 - Jan 15 with 1039 viewsheadcleaner

Need a favour for Euros on 17:53 - Jan 15 by JBT95

But what about those codes that have been sent via email?

No doubt they will be checking the codes against names, or it makes a mockery of the system.

we are talking about the FAW here. I've no doubt strings will be pulled and we'll see tickets going to the cardiff city supporters clubs etc etc
Need a favour for Euros on 18:14 - Jan 15 with 1021 viewsmarchamjack

Need a favour for Euros on 17:51 - Jan 15 by headcleaner

Don't worry about JBT95, ignore him, he is this board's bitter bitter Welsh fan. No-one apart from him deserves tickets. He's even down arrowed my post on the Wales v England post on the Euros thread top of the page...I know, very sad.

I wasn't at Wales v Outer Mongolia 10 years ago so I am not as much of a proper super fan as him.

If I am lucky enough to get tickets for the Euros I will certainly let him know about it on here

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Need a favour for Euros on 19:11 - Jan 15 with 962 viewsChief

i had an email with an access code, I for the life of me I cant find it anywhere

Emailed the WFA, but to no avail thus far

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Need a favour for Euros on 21:17 - Jan 15 with 885 viewslatchford

Go onto the uefa site, don't click the Welsh flag but go down to the bottom and you can apply for individual match tickets with no code
Need a favour for Euros on 07:53 - Jan 16 with 805 viewsnavyjack

Need a favour for Euros on 18:10 - Jan 15 by headcleaner

we are talking about the FAW here. I've no doubt strings will be pulled and we'll see tickets going to the cardiff city supporters clubs etc etc

Surely tongue in cheek?..got tickets for Belgium and Cyprus away no problem.And I havent been a member for nowhere near as long as some. And the away trips this year has seen a paucity of CC fans in my view...
Need a favour for Euros on 11:14 - Jan 16 with 730 viewsLoyal

Need a favour for Euros on 07:53 - Jan 16 by navyjack

Surely tongue in cheek?..got tickets for Belgium and Cyprus away no problem.And I havent been a member for nowhere near as long as some. And the away trips this year has seen a paucity of CC fans in my view...

Is a paucity an animal ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Need a favour for Euros on 17:15 - Jan 17 with 671 viewsJBT95

Need a favour for Euros on 18:14 - Jan 15 by marchamjack

Don't worry about JBT95, ignore him, he is this board's bitter bitter Welsh fan. No-one apart from him deserves tickets. He's even down arrowed my post on the Wales v England post on the Euros thread top of the page...I know, very sad.

I wasn't at Wales v Outer Mongolia 10 years ago so I am not as much of a proper super fan as him.

If I am lucky enough to get tickets for the Euros I will certainly let him know about it on here

If you get tickets, well done, but no doubt it's likely I will have them as well if that is the case.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 17:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024