Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The blame lies with Huw 20:29 - Oct 4 with 3978 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

Cast your minds back to last jan after monk was booted huw was on the beeb having an interview on his appointment of guido and in that interview he stated " he would never let the club get into this position again " ( that being the club in the relegation positions) well sorry huw your words a cheap just like your spending on players all of this mess is at your door. its your fault and we all know it is. time to stop lying to us we can see what is going on and we dont like it. Thing is we just do not have the quality to compete and until that changes we are going to suffer on and off the pitch. time for you to go i think huw.
The blame lies with Huw on 20:33 - Oct 4 with 3059 viewsDr_Winston

The problems started when Ki Sung-yueng turned up for a club record fee only to be treated with total indifference by the manager in charge at the time.

In hindsight alarm bells should really have started ringing then about the path we were about to start heading down.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The blame lies with Huw on 20:35 - Oct 4 with 3044 viewsperchrockjack

Looking back ain't going to get us points .

It ll make some feel better they were right all along.

Look forward

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The blame lies with Huw on 20:38 - Oct 4 with 3021 viewsNeathJack

The blame lies with Huw on 20:35 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

Look forward

Without evaluating the past how on earth are you going to learn lessons for the future?
The blame lies with Huw on 20:41 - Oct 4 with 2996 viewsmorningstar

The blame lies with Huw on 20:33 - Oct 4 by Dr_Winston

The problems started when Ki Sung-yueng turned up for a club record fee only to be treated with total indifference by the manager in charge at the time.

In hindsight alarm bells should really have started ringing then about the path we were about to start heading down.

Fair play, that's probably the worst post you've ever made!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The blame lies with Huw on 20:41 - Oct 4 with 2992 viewsperchrockjack

It's easy.

Past is gone.

We sold poorly, bought worse.

That sorted

We mover forward and improve

I'm not sure how is able to analyse the past anyway

The blame lies with Huw on 20:42 - Oct 4 with 2988 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The blame lies with Huw on 20:41 - Oct 4 by morningstar

Fair play, that's probably the worst post you've ever made!

Why's that Morn?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The blame lies with Huw on 20:42 - Oct 4 with 2988 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

Look forward

i'm pointing out the lies we have all been fed. i'm not looking back but facts are facts
The blame lies with Huw on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 2976 viewsLeonisGod

Yep, how dare he oversee our rise to the PL and make the decisions that have kept us here for 6 seasons. Whilst results have been poor, we've just competed with the 2 in-form teams in the league.
Login to get fewer ads

The blame lies with Huw on 20:44 - Oct 4 with 2962 viewsmorningstar

The blame lies with Huw on 20:42 - Oct 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Why's that Morn?

Basically because the Dr is stating our problems started when Mr Laudrup walked through the door!

The blame lies with Huw on 20:45 - Oct 4 with 2949 viewsWarwickHunt

Look forward

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. ... Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors are destined to repeat them.

Santayana*

*Quite liked his early work but thought Clapton was the better guitarist.
The blame lies with Huw on 20:48 - Oct 4 with 2924 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

The blame lies with Huw on 20:43 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

Yep, how dare he oversee our rise to the PL and make the decisions that have kept us here for 6 seasons. Whilst results have been poor, we've just competed with the 2 in-form teams in the league.

sorry wrong there mate this has been brewing for some time now not just the LAST TWO GAMES !!!! and if you read my post it says nothing of our rise to the PL but last 12 months have not been good.
The blame lies with Huw on 20:58 - Oct 4 with 2881 viewsDr_Winston

The blame lies with Huw on 20:44 - Oct 4 by morningstar

Basically because the Dr is stating our problems started when Mr Laudrup walked through the door!

No I didn't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The blame lies with Huw on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 2846 viewsmorningstar

The blame lies with Huw on 20:58 - Oct 4 by Dr_Winston

No I didn't.

Edit: I've re read it, no you didn't. Yes, i agree.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 21:17]

The blame lies with Huw on 21:02 - Oct 4 with 2841 viewsmax936

The blame lies with Huw on 20:43 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

Yeah we have just competed with the two in-form teams in the league, but that's no thanks to Jenkins.

We failed in the last 3 or 4 transfer windows and now we've sacked a Manager who had his hands tied behind his back by the board/owners, but had improved the team over the last few weeks after a poor start to the season.

Its a fecking shambles down there and now Huw is coming out with, we made the change to bring Bradley in to steady the ship, yeah ok Huw, but you do realise that no fuker believes a word you say anymore, do you believe it yourself? and who made the ship unstable in the first place, you'll find the answer by looking in the mirror.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The blame lies with Huw on 21:05 - Oct 4 with 2808 viewsWarwickHunt

The blame lies with Huw on 21:01 - Oct 4 by morningstar

Edit: I've re read it, no you didn't. Yes, i agree.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 21:17]

Panto's early this year.
The blame lies with Huw on 21:13 - Oct 4 with 2754 viewsMurph75

The blame lies with Huw on 21:05 - Oct 4 by WarwickHunt

Panto's early this year.

I took your advice and changed my avatar. Thanks for persuading me.
The blame lies with Huw on 21:41 - Oct 4 with 2666 viewsLeonisGod

The blame lies with Huw on 21:02 - Oct 4 by max936

Yeah we have just competed with the two in-form teams in the league, but that's no thanks to Jenkins.

We failed in the last 3 or 4 transfer windows and now we've sacked a Manager who had his hands tied behind his back by the board/owners, but had improved the team over the last few weeks after a poor start to the season.

Its a fecking shambles down there and now Huw is coming out with, we made the change to bring Bradley in to steady the ship, yeah ok Huw, but you do realise that no fuker believes a word you say anymore, do you believe it yourself? and who made the ship unstable in the first place, you'll find the answer by looking in the mirror.

Everyone one keeps saying he's failed, but we're still in the PL. I guess it depends on your definition of failure. I'd love to see us push on from the 8th place under Monk, but think that's unlikely to be realistic for us. Can't argue that this window appears to be a disaster in the making though, but there's still a way to go.
The blame lies with Huw on 21:47 - Oct 4 with 2635 viewsmax936

The blame lies with Huw on 21:41 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

Everyone one keeps saying he's failed, but we're still in the PL. I guess it depends on your definition of failure. I'd love to see us push on from the 8th place under Monk, but think that's unlikely to be realistic for us. Can't argue that this window appears to be a disaster in the making though, but there's still a way to go.

Failed isn't the word I'd use, he's done well for us. but he took his eye off the ball when talk of a takeover surfaced and since then greed and chaos as ruled its no coincidence, all the good and hero status he gained has now disappeared and it could well get worse.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 21:50]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The blame lies with Huw on 21:47 - Oct 4 with 2632 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

The blame lies with Huw on 21:41 - Oct 4 by LeonisGod

Wow are you Huw Jenkins in disguise or maybe his wife ??? strange how some people just cant see the wood from the trees .
The blame lies with Huw on 21:50 - Oct 4 with 2612 viewsMurph75

The blame lies with Huw on 21:47 - Oct 4 by Cockneyswanthe2nd

Wow are you Huw Jenkins in disguise or maybe his wife ??? strange how some people just cant see the wood from the trees .

He makes some very valid points. It's hard to disagree with what Leon posted.
The blame lies with Huw on 21:53 - Oct 4 with 2594 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

all in all you reap what you sow and the board planted nettles and now we are getting stung.
The blame lies with Huw on 22:30 - Oct 4 with 2438 viewsperchrockjack

Those who look backwards fall down manhole

kipling

The blame lies with Huw on 23:07 - Oct 4 with 2317 viewsSwansNZ

The blame lies with Huw on 22:30 - Oct 4 by perchrockjack

Those who look backwards fall down manhole

kipling

The cake maker?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The blame lies with Huw on 23:09 - Oct 4 with 2312 viewsperchrockjack

The colonialist fella.

The blame lies with Huw on 23:18 - Oct 4 with 2271 viewsBanosswan

This thread is the most bipolar thing I've ever read! Perch making sense, Dr. Winson having a mare, posters contradicting themselves left, right and centre. Even Warwick's attempt at a pun was poor.

At least t2c is consistent in his attacks on Huw (now warranted I think).
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 23:19]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024