Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu 15:59 - Oct 31 with 1205 viewsLandore_Jack

Didn't realise this had closed down. Since when?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 16:04]

#backtojack

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 16:42 - Oct 31 with 1113 viewsLeonisGod

Some time in the late summer I think. Shame - my lad used to enjoy the drop-in sessions, but I'm not aware of any replacements (at least not on Saturdays). Not sure if the decision was made by the new owners?
Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 17:56 - Oct 31 with 991 viewsLandore_Jack

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 16:42 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

Some time in the late summer I think. Shame - my lad used to enjoy the drop-in sessions, but I'm not aware of any replacements (at least not on Saturdays). Not sure if the decision was made by the new owners?

Do you know if they transferred the Dev Centre to the indoor facility in Landore? Or is that for the older kids?

#backtojack

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:04 - Oct 31 with 964 viewsGowerjack

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 16:42 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

That estate is owned by Martin Morgan so the whole thing was probably a fiddle of some description which ceased to have any appeal once he sold the club.

In a similar vein does anybody know what happened to his building company Jaxxbay which seemed to go out of business once the Academy & Training Complex were completed?

Or did anyone in the local building or building services trades prepare a competitive tender for these high value ( c £10 million) projects?

Questions questions questions..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:12 - Oct 31 with 930 viewspaddyjack01

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 17:56 - Oct 31 by Landore_Jack

Do you know if they transferred the Dev Centre to the indoor facility in Landore? Or is that for the older kids?

all training is now down Fairwood on Wednesday & Thursday absolute nightmare getting down there, cumdu wasn't making money apparently.
Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:16 - Oct 31 with 909 viewsmax936

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:04 - Oct 31 by Gowerjack

That estate is owned by Martin Morgan so the whole thing was probably a fiddle of some description which ceased to have any appeal once he sold the club.

In a similar vein does anybody know what happened to his building company Jaxxbay which seemed to go out of business once the Academy & Training Complex were completed?

Or did anyone in the local building or building services trades prepare a competitive tender for these high value ( c £10 million) projects?

I feel like they've all fleeced the place with their sly little contracts for this and that for anything concerning SCFC, its been one big money making machine for all of them once we got to the Premiership by all means they deserved to have benefitted financially after taking the chance, but they've seem to have acted through poor greed now, I think the reality set in on how far they could take us, the slyness of the sale to the Americans is an indication to the feelings they had regarding the weaknesses in the Team and they weren't prepared to spend the money to improve it.

I've no guts for any of sellouts, none of them should be anywhere near the club now imo.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 18:35]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:25 - Oct 31 with 868 viewsSwanzay

Didn't MM rack the rent up once he took over ownership? Could have sworn I heard that.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 18:34]
Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:29 - Oct 31 with 838 viewsLeonisGod

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:12 - Oct 31 by paddyjack01

all training is now down Fairwood on Wednesday & Thursday absolute nightmare getting down there, cumdu wasn't making money apparently.

I can believe that, some of the Sat morning drop in sessions nearly had as many staff there as kids (only a slight exaggeration). I assume it's by invitation only now as I haven't seen any info for drop ins? I can see why they closed it, but it's still a shame for those who did use it.
Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:45 - Oct 31 with 769 viewsWingstandwood

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:25 - Oct 31 by Swanzay

Didn't MM rack the rent up once he took over ownership? Could have sworn I heard that.

Here is another question! I'm wholeheartedly of the opinion the likes of Morgan, Van Zweden, Dineen, Katzen and Jenkins never put a SINGLE PENNY of their own money into SCFC.

INVESTORS THEY WERE NOT!

What they did was buy shares which really amounted to nothing more than putting money aside (to sell at a latter date!) as opposed to actually putting money in for it to never be recouped or seen again. Very much like the accusation(s) that's now being aimed at our (*cough, cough, cough, cough*) new investors. Philanthropists my ar#e!!!!

And if so?..... Our old board are nothing but a bunch of impostors happy to be praised and have higher status/reputation based upon nothing but a complete and utter false perception or dare I say complete and utter LIE. They TOOK and never ever GAVE!!!!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 18:46]

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:48 - Oct 31 with 751 viewsLandore_Jack

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 18:25 - Oct 31 by Swanzay

I wonder how long the club shop in Cwmdu will last? He owns that unit.

#backtojack

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 19:00 - Oct 31 with 697 viewsFlashberryjack

"A fiddle" ....................NEVER

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Dev Training Centre Cwmdu on 19:09 - Oct 31 with 661 viewsLeonisGod

Ah yes thanks, I'd heard that the estate was owned by MM but had forgotten. I'm sure now he's out he can find a way to make more money off that piece of land. Convenient timing for his building company if that's true. No surprise though as people don't get rich from giving their money away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024