Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation 16:11 - Nov 4 with 1215 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice little read from a sensible source.

http://www.espnfc.us/club/swansea-city/318/blog/post/2987884/swansea-face-relega

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 16:15 - Nov 4 with 1192 viewsairedale

This, plus other stuff you read here and in the media, suggests that an on-going team composition needs to be found.
Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 16:19 - Nov 4 with 1178 viewsicecoldjack

Fair article that fair play.

Fingers crossed for ummm.. Bob and the boys on Sunday.
Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 17:37 - Nov 4 with 998 viewslonglostjack

Time for you to start earning your money Bobby boy and show us you have some tactical expertise. Fitness, team spirit and players enjoying their training is all very well but you need to know your arse from your elbow when it comes to team selection and tactics. Fitness coaches get a fraction of your salary.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 20:14 - Nov 4 with 839 viewsScotia

That's a decent article, I have no idea who wrote it but I think it proves how stats can give a very different view of a game. I'm amazed we had more shots on target, we were slaughtered.

I also think pieters had done his homework on barrow rather than him having an off night.
Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 20:20 - Nov 4 with 812 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 20:14 - Nov 4 by Scotia

That's a decent article, I have no idea who wrote it but I think it proves how stats can give a very different view of a game. I'm amazed we had more shots on target, we were slaughtered.

I also think pieters had done his homework on barrow rather than him having an off night.

Max has been ESPN's Swansea City writer for a few years. His stuff is always excellent.

Disagree on Barrow - I watched it again and his first touch was terrible on Monday night. Something definitely seemed amiss.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 20:25 - Nov 4 with 798 viewsblueytheblue

Good grief, it's as if the guy was contorting reality to try to give light and hope for the American owned side...

Statistics mean nothing in isolation without context. When did the shots on target for you come? Was it after Stoke already had the lead when a) you'd be chasing the game and b) they would be protecting their lead?

How has he ignored Stoke hitting the post what three times - does that mean those three weren't shots on target then? Yes he mentions your two midfielders couldn't do the defensive role, bits I saw they ripped you apart at times.

I just don't think Bradley has the answers. Possibly doesn't even know the questions. Your squad is imo underperforming...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 21:02 - Nov 4 with 726 viewsNeathJack

Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 20:25 - Nov 4 by blueytheblue

Good grief, it's as if the guy was contorting reality to try to give light and hope for the American owned side...

Statistics mean nothing in isolation without context. When did the shots on target for you come? Was it after Stoke already had the lead when a) you'd be chasing the game and b) they would be protecting their lead?

How has he ignored Stoke hitting the post what three times - does that mean those three weren't shots on target then? Yes he mentions your two midfielders couldn't do the defensive role, bits I saw they ripped you apart at times.

I just don't think Bradley has the answers. Possibly doesn't even know the questions. Your squad is imo underperforming...

Well to be fair a shot against the post isn't a shot on target.

Just saying like.
Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 10:50 - Nov 5 with 515 viewsScotia

Max Hicks' (ESPN) assessment of the situation on 20:20 - Nov 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Max has been ESPN's Swansea City writer for a few years. His stuff is always excellent.

Disagree on Barrow - I watched it again and his first touch was terrible on Monday night. Something definitely seemed amiss.

He was terrible, I just think it was because he didn't want the ball because he was afraid of pieters. A couple of early typical stoke challenges and he didn't want to know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024