Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley, who became the first American to manage a t 22:18 - Dec 17 with 1257 viewsswan65split

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-england-mid-swa-bradley-idUKKBN1460RS?rp

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley, who became the first American to manage a t on 22:21 - Dec 17 with 1216 viewsNeathJack

Jesus Christ even Reuters are stupid enough not to check the legitimacy of Twitter accounts.
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:21 - Dec 17 with 1216 viewsswan65split

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-england-mid-swa-bradley-idUKKBN1460RS?rp
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:24 - Dec 17 with 1169 viewsjack2jack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:21 - Dec 17 by swan65split

Curt didn't hold any punches either,if reported correctly,i suspect all is not well.Somethings going to blow and soon
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:30 - Dec 17 with 1086 viewsswan65split

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:24 - Dec 17 by jack2jack

Curt didn't hold any punches either,if reported correctly,i suspect all is not well.Somethings going to blow and soon

Hope so, the bench looked uneasy
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:48 - Dec 17 with 966 viewsGowerjack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:24 - Dec 17 by jack2jack

The Legend tells it as it is..

" "There's no other way to put it, we just simply weren't good enough today, the players showed no will to win," the long-serving Curtis told reporters.

"Once again we started well but they went ahead against the run of play and we began to crumble.

"We created some decent chances and there were certainly spells where we looked well but the complete performance was inexcusably bad,"

Well said Alan I'm just really sad that you had to face up for the inexcusable Bob.

Time to f uck off Bradley.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:50 - Dec 17 with 944 viewsDarran

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:48 - Dec 17 by Gowerjack

The Legend tells it as it is..

" "There's no other way to put it, we just simply weren't good enough today, the players showed no will to win," the long-serving Curtis told reporters.

"Once again we started well but they went ahead against the run of play and we began to crumble.

"We created some decent chances and there were certainly spells where we looked well but the complete performance was inexcusably bad,"

Well said Alan I'm just really sad that you had to face up for the inexcusable Bob.

Time to f uck off Bradley.

It's a fake twitter account and Bob did the interviews you thick tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:06 - Dec 17 with 870 viewsGowerjack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 22:50 - Dec 17 by Darran

It's a fake twitter account and Bob did the interviews you thick tw*t.

I was quoting the Reuters report not the Twitter account.

Thank you.

Plastic since 1974

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:17 - Dec 17 with 834 viewsjacabertawe

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:06 - Dec 17 by Gowerjack

Thank you.

Darran to offer an apology, I hope.
Anyway, nice to hear from someone (Curt) who says it as things are.
Via Reuters, not Twitter.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:21 - Dec 17 with 796 viewsNeathJack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:06 - Dec 17 by Gowerjack

Thank you.

The Reuters report was quoting the fake twitter account.

Unbelievable but true.
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:27 - Dec 17 with 741 viewsGowerjack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:21 - Dec 17 by NeathJack

The Reuters report was quoting the fake twitter account.

Unbelievable but true.

140 characters

Plastic since 1974

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:27 - Dec 17 with 738 viewsNeathJack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:27 - Dec 17 by Gowerjack

140 characters

There were several tweets.
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:37 - Dec 17 with 693 viewsGowerjack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:27 - Dec 17 by NeathJack

There were several tweets.

Whats the @ ?

Plastic since 1974

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:38 - Dec 17 with 675 viewsNeathJack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:37 - Dec 17 by Gowerjack

Whats the @ ?

https://twitter.com/Mxwson

Which as I post the account has been removed.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 23:39]
Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:41 - Dec 17 with 659 viewsNeathJack

Swansea's Twitter feed said Bradley was in a meeting with the club's board on 23:38 - Dec 17 by NeathJack

https://twitter.com/Mxwson

Which as I post the account has been removed.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 23:39]

Hold up

https://twitter.com/SwansOfflciaI
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024