Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... 21:24 - Dec 16 with 1625 viewsDUChampion

Dele Alli.

Had a clip on 5live earlier including discussion around 'that dive' with Jenas fully supporting the response which was essentially "It's because I'm a competitive player" and "It's up to the referee to make the decision".

I'm still fuming. Cheating...
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 21:26 - Dec 16 with 1613 viewsNeathJack

3 match retrospective ban is an absolute must for these incidents.

The fact that it isn't already in place is a sad indictment of the FA's failings.
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 21:32 - Dec 16 with 1586 viewsOldjack

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 21:26 - Dec 16 by NeathJack

3 match retrospective ban is an absolute must for these incidents.

The fact that it isn't already in place is a sad indictment of the FA's failings.

I'd say six match ban ,and that will be the end of all this cheating ,job done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 21:33 - Dec 16 with 1583 viewsNeathJack

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 21:32 - Dec 16 by Oldjack

I'd say six match ban ,and that will be the end of all this cheating ,job done

I would have no problem with that.
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 21:51 - Dec 16 with 1545 viewsjack2jack

No it's because he's a cheat,plain and simple,i know it's about winning,but it's the manner in which you do it,my opinion only
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:16 - Dec 16 with 1483 viewsmorningstar

That response is no different to him taking enhancing performance drugs. Catch me if you can! What a fvckin shocking attitude from a professional sportsman.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:23 - Dec 16 with 1444 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd be delighted if we had somebody intelligent enough to steal penalties like that.

Ayew stole plenty of free kicks and a few penalties going down very easily and it arguably kept us up.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:27 - Dec 16 with 1439 viewsRancid

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:23 - Dec 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd be delighted if we had somebody intelligent enough to steal penalties like that.

Ayew stole plenty of free kicks and a few penalties going down very easily and it arguably kept us up.

Very true this.
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:29 - Dec 16 with 1429 viewsjack2jack

Still doesn't make it right,they are supposed to be professional footballers with the skill to beat a man.still only my opinion though.Half the time I just makes them look pathetic,grow up and get on with it,they are paid enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:31 - Dec 16 with 1413 viewsNeathJack

I'd be delighted if it was eradicated from the game completely via retrospective banning.
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:38 - Dec 16 with 1394 viewsjack2jack

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:31 - Dec 16 by NeathJack

I'd be delighted if it was eradicated from the game completely via retrospective banning.

This and a hefty fine for ruining the sport,cant stand it,really pisses me off.
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 23:14 - Dec 16 with 1327 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:31 - Dec 16 by NeathJack

So would I.

But until it does, we're at a considerable disadvantage by refusing to do what so many others are doing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 02:02 - Dec 17 with 1229 viewstaylorsmade

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 22:27 - Dec 16 by Rancid

Very true this.

Still doesn't make it right though does it?
We've lost more than we've gained from these cheating situations
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 02:49 - Dec 17 with 1205 viewsdameedna

Barrow Montero Routledge stay on their feet when others would go down. It is their choice. Changing the rules to TV replays for diving and then a double red cards and 5 match ban. Too much at stake to let cheats like Stoke and Spurs get away with it each year.
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 09:07 - Dec 17 with 1022 viewsjohnlangy

You'd call it cheating, he'd say there was contact. If he was cheating he at least had the cleverness to leave his leg planted long enough for the contact. Deli Ali dived when there was no contact whatsoever.

Cheating. No argument at all.
Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 12:28 - Dec 17 with 871 viewsDyfnant

Either replays or have the 4th official actuallly doing something useful and put him in a van to watch the incidents back & make the call.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 14:42 - Dec 17 with 780 viewsAussieSwan

Football Focus tomorrow starrring.... on 23:14 - Dec 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So would I.

But until it does, we're at a considerable disadvantage by refusing to do what so many others are doing.

I hate the diving aspect of the game, but it's not going to stop unless rules are in place.

Given our current predicament, I would rather see us stay up by playing dirty than go down by playing too nice. Got to look at the bigger picture

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024