Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WALKING BACKWARDS 15:40 - Jan 14 with 1593 viewsSgorioFruit

Naughton just trotting over cant get the ball, so he walks backward backward backwards backwards and then the cross comes in
why do our players walk backwards? the ball is infront of him, This is a clear issue, why isn't anyone else taking about it FFS?
walking backwards, stick the boot in ffs,
cross comes in, and goal

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:41 - Jan 14 with 1580 viewsSmellyplumz

Just not good enough at all ever!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:42 - Jan 14 with 1567 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A lack of ability. We're asking Championship or in some cases League 1 players to go toe to toe with Premier League attackers. Buy £5m defenders not wanted by any other team in the division and you'll soon see why they were so cheap and why nobody else touched them.

Can't wait to see Carroll and Olsson join the list.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 1547 viewsSgorioFruit

premier league or championship it doesn't matter what league you playing in,
that should not determine wether you are good enough to walk backwards or forwards

are our players afraid of being skinned by the attacking player?
can anyone else not notice us walking backwards,
we are literally asking them to cross the ball in

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 1547 viewsVetchitBack

Naughton consistent.

As bad in attack as defence.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:46 - Jan 14 with 1531 viewsSgorioFruit

still no one is talking or pointing out the fact that if he walked forwards instead of backwards then the cross wouldn't have come in

it really is that simple

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:48 - Jan 14 with 1503 viewsSmellyplumz

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:46 - Jan 14 by SgorioFruit

still no one is talking or pointing out the fact that if he walked forwards instead of backwards then the cross wouldn't have come in

it really is that simple

Basics we just don't do. It's as simple as this is you want to stay in this league you cannot make it that easy to score against you.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:51 - Jan 14 with 1480 viewsSgorioFruit

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:48 - Jan 14 by Smellyplumz

Basics we just don't do. It's as simple as this is you want to stay in this league you cannot make it that easy to score against you.

its as simple as walking towards the player instead of walking away from the player

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:54 - Jan 14 with 1435 viewsSmellyplumz

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:51 - Jan 14 by SgorioFruit

its as simple as walking towards the player instead of walking away from the player

I've never understood just shuffling backwards whilst defending, just stand up and commit to the challenge.

Login to get fewer ads

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:54 - Jan 14 with 1430 viewsowainglyndwr

I was told that Naughton does not care if he plays or not and that he as lost interest in football
WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:57 - Jan 14 with 1416 viewsploppy

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:44 - Jan 14 by SgorioFruit

premier league or championship it doesn't matter what league you playing in,
that should not determine wether you are good enough to walk backwards or forwards

are our players afraid of being skinned by the attacking player?
can anyone else not notice us walking backwards,
we are literally asking them to cross the ball in

Not literally. Unless Naughton asked him "Will you cross the ball?".
WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:58 - Jan 14 with 1401 viewsSmellyplumz

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:54 - Jan 14 by owainglyndwr

I was told that Naughton does not care if he plays or not and that he as lost interest in football

Had he lost interest in his wages as well?

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:58 - Jan 14 with 1401 viewsSgorioFruit

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:54 - Jan 14 by owainglyndwr

its not just Naughton though
this thread isn't just singling him out, all our players bloody do it,

them 3 goals West brom scored 3 goals because we walked backwards and said why don't u cross the ball in,
walk towards the player for god sake. even if your too lazy to run, at least show us fans that you can walk towards the player and the ball instead of away from it, what bloody hell defending is that?

its just so simple to do,
ive just watched that arsenal goal again at half time, he walks back into his own box and lets him whip the ball in??
what the fucck is going on?

WALKING BACKWARDS on 16:00 - Jan 14 with 1385 viewsSgorioFruit

how can I get this message to the players and coaching staff?
whats the best way these days? email? or sent letter hand written straight to the liberty?

I'm serious about this now, someone point me in the right direction to aim my correspondence at please

WALKING BACKWARDS on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 1360 viewsSmellyplumz

WALKING BACKWARDS on 16:00 - Jan 14 by SgorioFruit

how can I get this message to the players and coaching staff?
whats the best way these days? email? or sent letter hand written straight to the liberty?

I'm serious about this now, someone point me in the right direction to aim my correspondence at please

Go down to fairwood with a megaphone.

WALKING BACKWARDS on 21:11 - Jan 14 with 1132 viewsSgorioFruit

Ok so my whinging earlier on here about this wouldn't have made a difference with our 0-4 loss
But that first goal winds me right up. Naughton just ambles over and once the player stands up he starts walking backwards.

Why does he do that then?

I need some kind of assurance that this is somehow a part of today's football.

I am losing my fecking mind here over it.

Can feel my blood pumping now.

Someone talk...

WALKING BACKWARDS on 21:25 - Jan 14 with 1048 viewsStrikeout

WALKING BACKWARDS on 21:11 - Jan 14 by SgorioFruit

Ok so my whinging earlier on here about this wouldn't have made a difference with our 0-4 loss
But that first goal winds me right up. Naughton just ambles over and once the player stands up he starts walking backwards.

Why does he do that then?

I need some kind of assurance that this is somehow a part of today's football.

I am losing my fecking mind here over it.

Can feel my blood pumping now.

Someone talk...

He's a useless piece of shhit. He walks backwards because he is too scared to commit to tackling.
WALKING BACKWARDS on 21:35 - Jan 14 with 1025 viewsSgorioFruit

So Why do we pay him?

Today, first goal, he just briskly walked over to the player who was on the floor and then said player gets up and naughton jogs backwards.

What the in the name of Greek Buggery is that all about?

WALKING BACKWARDS on 22:22 - Jan 14 with 965 viewsWarwickHunt

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:54 - Jan 14 by Smellyplumz

I've never understood just shuffling backwards whilst defending, just stand up and commit to the challenge.

Michael Howard was world class at it.
WALKING BACKWARDS on 23:18 - Jan 14 with 891 viewsTNT

WALKING BACKWARDS on 15:46 - Jan 14 by SgorioFruit

it really is that simple

He walked off the pitch at Stoke, as the game was still being played, saying afterwards he was feeling bad (playing like a fanny more like). Nobody mentioned that either.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024