Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley 11:16 - Jan 25 with 904 viewsowainglyndwr

After being relagated they see the importance of staying up and have had a 10mill bid for Robert Snodgrass excepted
Burnley on 11:42 - Jan 25 with 804 viewsLandore_Jack

£10m for Snodgrass! Crazy.

#backtojack

Burnley on 11:43 - Jan 25 with 794 viewsLeonWasGod

Would suit us down to the ground.
Burnley on 11:51 - Jan 25 with 769 viewstomdickharry

Burnley on 11:43 - Jan 25 by LeonWasGod

Would suit us down to the ground.

Of course he would plus a transfer fee spread over the duration of his contract would not be an onerous burden.
Burnley on 11:51 - Jan 25 with 769 viewsFireboy

Don't understand why hull,in their position,would sell their top scorer

But I will take it no probs
Burnley on 11:59 - Jan 25 with 714 viewssherpajacob

Burnley aren't yet safe, but they must be reasonably confident of staying up. Whereas it looks like Hull are throwing the towel in.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Burnley on 12:02 - Jan 25 with 699 viewsswanjackal

Burnley on 11:51 - Jan 25 by Fireboy

Don't understand why hull,in their position,would sell their top scorer

But I will take it no probs

I'm assuming he's privately said he would like to leave and not dragged it out through paper talk, and after staying with them when they went down last time, maybe they give him some respect to allow him to go this time. Also, I can imagine a new manager will be looking at the potential resources at strengthening more than one single area, giving them much needed depth all over.

I can understand Burnley strengthening too in certain areas, and a good wide man, who can score from open play and set plays, to help cement their place in the league is a decent use of their resources.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Burnley on 12:02 - Jan 25 with 697 viewsLandore_Jack

Burnley on 11:59 - Jan 25 by sherpajacob

Burnley aren't yet safe, but they must be reasonably confident of staying up. Whereas it looks like Hull are throwing the towel in.

They might bring in someone who is just as good for half the price.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024