Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO TheRessurection 21:42 - Apr 12 with 762 viewsDarran

You don't seem to have much to say about the Trusts statement.

Any particular reason why?

Just wondering.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO TheRessurection on 22:01 - Apr 12 with 711 viewsTheResurrection

Just had a read through the last couple of pages and especially Spratty's excellent investigative work. Now he should be on the Trust Board without fail...

I've just posted on there as can't understand why Phil was attempting to deter questions about the takeover and only concentrate on the future.

I think that's strange and needs clarifying.

Also, how much longer is this going to go on from you? I will not change my opinion and know full well the Trust has ultimately let us all down with the dealings of the last few years. I don't need to repeat myself to a bum like you over and over again.

Do a search for the great T2C on here and you'll have everything you need.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO TheRessurection on 22:09 - Apr 12 with 667 viewsDarran

FAO TheRessurection on 22:01 - Apr 12 by TheResurrection

Just had a read through the last couple of pages and especially Spratty's excellent investigative work. Now he should be on the Trust Board without fail...

I've just posted on there as can't understand why Phil was attempting to deter questions about the takeover and only concentrate on the future.

I think that's strange and needs clarifying.

Also, how much longer is this going to go on from you? I will not change my opinion and know full well the Trust has ultimately let us all down with the dealings of the last few years. I don't need to repeat myself to a bum like you over and over again.

Do a search for the great T2C on here and you'll have everything you need.

I only asked mun you are a tad quiet on it plus you reckoned I had a campaign the other night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024