Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fishing jacks 21:59 - Jul 31 with 2104 viewstreboethjack

Right guys, haven't been fishing in about 10-12 years when i was a kid. Recently decided to take it up again to have some chill time. Used to go down loughor mainly but was never any good at it. Anyone got any advice on how to fish it and when is best etc.

P.s Please keep it really simple as I'm crap with technical terms and so on. At the moment I'm happy with a weight/float and some bread on the end or a lure.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Fishing jacks on 22:00 - Jul 31 with 2101 viewsDarran

Max is the best fisherman on here PM him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fishing jacks on 22:07 - Jul 31 with 2094 viewsN_T_J

Best to start off down knab rock/Porthcawl/west pier/Jackstones. Easy fishing, get yourself a 10ft uptider, but buy a quality reel, a simple 2 hook flapper rig.
Fishing jacks on 22:14 - Jul 31 with 2083 viewstreboethjack

I've got a beach caster at the moment, I know it's not great but I'd rather not have to buy a new rod just yet.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Fishing jacks on 22:19 - Jul 31 with 2078 viewsDr_Winston

Fishing jacks on 22:14 - Jul 31 by treboethjack

I've got a beach caster at the moment, I know it's not great but I'd rather not have to buy a new rod just yet.

A beachcaster will be fine from The Knab. Unless you get your technique right you won't cast it further than about 60-70 yards no matter what rod you use.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fishing jacks on 22:25 - Jul 31 with 2069 viewsN_T_J

Fishing jacks on 22:14 - Jul 31 by treboethjack

Yea sorry I assumed you were buying all new, I use 13ft rods off the knab.
Fishing jacks on 23:17 - Jul 31 with 2035 viewsBanosswan

15 pager of Max and oj arguing incoming.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fishing jacks on 23:46 - Jul 31 with 2018 viewsLoyal

Use a spear.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024