Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, What Happens Next? 15:20 - Aug 16 with 1009 viewsSwansIndependent

So, What Happens Next? 16th Aug 2017 15:18
And finally as Everton manage to compete the signing of Gylfi Sigurdsson for a £40m+ fee, all attention now turns to the board and management of Swansea City to see what we do next as we prepare for life without the Icelandic international. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
So, What Happens Next? on 15:37 - Aug 16 with 951 viewshobo

July 28th "But much water has passed under the bridge since Bony left Swansea and I am not sure that there is any truth in this story.
I'm not sure Bony's future will even be in the Premier League and suspect that come the end of August we may well have seen the end of him in English football."

August 16th "I suspect that the paper talk around Allen and Bony will have more than a level of truth in it"

Make up your mind, or just stop guessing, there's a good lad
So, What Happens Next? on 15:44 - Aug 16 with 920 viewsMeraki

So, What Happens Next? on 15:37 - Aug 16 by hobo

July 28th "But much water has passed under the bridge since Bony left Swansea and I am not sure that there is any truth in this story.
I'm not sure Bony's future will even be in the Premier League and suspect that come the end of August we may well have seen the end of him in English football."

August 16th "I suspect that the paper talk around Allen and Bony will have more than a level of truth in it"

"The biggest challenge we are likely to have to overcome will be the inevitable "Swansea tax'...."

"We have a little over two weeks until the transfer window closes which is one of our biggest challenges going forward..."

Big challenges all over the shop! ;)
So, What Happens Next? on 15:54 - Aug 16 with 861 viewsWhiterockin

So, What Happens Next? on 15:37 - Aug 16 by hobo

Swansnews is clueless and only repeats what we already know. A pointless poster with no opinions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024