Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland MK2 23:07 - Dec 26 with 1575 viewsSWAND

That’s what we are. The year Sunderland got relegated reminds me so much of us. Owners and players not really giving a s**t about the club and it just slipping further and further down the football league.

I’ve seen last years Sunderland side get referred to as one of the worst in prem history. I’d say we are worse, a lot worse.
Sunderland MK2 on 23:17 - Dec 26 with 1533 viewsMrSwerve

I remember the game up there at the end of last season, bouncing atmosphere in the away end when Naughton smashed in the second. Such a positive vibe around the club and manager, looking like we'd turned a corner. Most of us knew what would happen after selling you know who and you know who.

Watching the Sunderland fans was depressing and you can't blame them with the dross they were serving up. Unfortunately we are now their equivalent.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sunderland MK2 on 23:19 - Dec 26 with 1520 viewsSwansea93

Sunderland MK2 on 23:17 - Dec 26 by MrSwerve

I remember the game up there at the end of last season, bouncing atmosphere in the away end when Naughton smashed in the second. Such a positive vibe around the club and manager, looking like we'd turned a corner. Most of us knew what would happen after selling you know who and you know who.

Watching the Sunderland fans was depressing and you can't blame them with the dross they were serving up. Unfortunately we are now their equivalent.

Got to agree with this, sad times.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Sunderland MK2 on 23:21 - Dec 26 with 1508 viewsBloodyhills

It's not looking good. It all looks rotten to the core.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Sunderland MK2 on 23:30 - Dec 26 with 1467 viewsSWAND

Sunderland MK2 on 23:17 - Dec 26 by MrSwerve

Yeah I remember watching MOTD and seeing the ground empty week in, week out. Yeah granted their ground is bigger so it would of looked worse. Im just hoping before people start giving up we get down there and make it hell for Jenkins.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 23:36]
Sunderland MK2 on 23:32 - Dec 26 with 1458 viewsFireboy2

I think the villa team of 2 years ago was worse than sunderland

And we are worse than both
Sunderland MK2 on 00:03 - Dec 27 with 1393 viewsspiderboy

Its obvious that all the pundits feel sorry for us and that they try to be as nice and polite as they possibly can ,but when cameras go off them and they turn the lights off in the studio I bet they have a right old laugh..
I'm losing face..rapidly
Can we declare?
Sunderland MK2 on 00:45 - Dec 27 with 1347 viewsmajorraglan

Points wise, Derby are the worst in PL history with 11.

Of the 6 worst PL teams, Sunderland feature 3 times (15,19, 24 points), Villa had 17 and Portsmouth 19. Can’t see Swansea beating Sunderland’s 24 point haul as things stand.

Villa, Portsmouth and Derby haven’t made it back to the PL since relegation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024