Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It did seem a bit fishy that we got Potter though.. 01:44 - Dec 30 with 1641 viewsomarjack

I mean, if he was any good at this level, he wouldn't really have joined a trainwreck like our club. He would have been snapped by a decent club with actual owners who back it financially.

We were all delusional and quite drunk from excitement, thinking that some pub league coach managing a bunch of seal hunters would get us going.

I repeat, if Potter was any good,

A) He would have been hired by an actual club not owned by comedians.

B) He wouldn't have accepted a job where he has to accept ALL offers that come for his players and to be replaced with teenagers from the academy, or non-leaguers. Leaving a - 40m transfer deficit.

C) Jenkins wouldn't have had the thought of hiring him, because it'd mean that Huwie actually had a good idea, and hell would literally freeze before such thing ever happens.

I admit, I was wrong. it's ok, This time I lose hope for good.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

It did seem a bit fishy that we got Potter though.. on 01:50 - Dec 30 with 1625 viewsLoyal

Don't worry you will be better when we win a few.
Fck knows how you would be tonight after a 7-4 loss at Hull with one of the best Liverpool midfield players in years as our manager.
Honestly, go and have a sweet drink and think.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It did seem a bit fishy that we got Potter though.. on 01:52 - Dec 30 with 1618 viewsCooperman

It did seem a bit fishy that we got Potter though.. on 01:50 - Dec 30 by Loyal

Don't worry you will be better when we win a few.
Fck knows how you would be tonight after a 7-4 loss at Hull with one of the best Liverpool midfield players in years as our manager.
Honestly, go and have a sweet drink and think.

Crikey, no!!!!

He’ll be even worse after sugary drinks.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024