Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alleged match fixing in LaLiga 11:07 - May 28 with 745 viewssainthelens

Authorities there looking into a possible 8 games. Players and officials to be questioned.
Was thinking how possible that would be here? Given the amount of extreme decisions made by certain refs. We've all seen it, and a few have really cost us.
[Post edited 28 May 2019 11:08]
Alleged match fixing in LaLiga on 11:20 - May 28 with 694 viewspencoedjack

Id imagine the Scoucers/Basseys will be all over that.

It is always somebody else's fault.
Alleged match fixing in LaLiga on 11:28 - May 28 with 686 viewsbluey_the_blue

Really? I guess the decisions for Man City against you were of course perfectly valid and fine then.

EDIT:

Are matches fixed here? Doubt it. Is there subconscious bias on behalf of bigger teams? Wouldn't surprise me.
[Post edited 28 May 2019 11:29]
Alleged match fixing in LaLiga on 12:05 - May 28 with 640 viewssainthelens

Alleged match fixing in LaLiga on 11:28 - May 28 by bluey_the_blue

Really? I guess the decisions for Man City against you were of course perfectly valid and fine then.

EDIT:

Are matches fixed here? Doubt it. Is there subconscious bias on behalf of bigger teams? Wouldn't surprise me.
[Post edited 28 May 2019 11:29]

Wouldn't you then consider sub conscious bias a form of match fixing?
Alleged match fixing in LaLiga on 12:14 - May 28 with 617 viewsbluey_the_blue

Alleged match fixing in LaLiga on 12:05 - May 28 by sainthelens

Wouldn't you then consider sub conscious bias a form of match fixing?

Difficult to say really.

You think of match fixing, you think of dodgy payments being made to referees, players to deliberately influence events, ie paying keeper to let soft goal in.

Subconscious bias for me is more the case that in an incident between say Man City and yourselves, referee would be more likely than not to favour Man City in the decision. For example, Stirling has coming together with VDH in penalty area, goes down, then ref would be more likely to believe a foul on Stirling occured then no foul.
Alleged match fixing in LaLiga on 14:08 - May 28 with 517 viewsKGriz16

Wasn't Montero under investigation for this years ago whilst playing in the La Liga
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024