Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
coronavirus 14:39 - Dec 17 with 498 viewsexhmrc1

For those that think coronavirus isnt serious I just want to see what my old workmate's sister has posted on facebook. Her brother passed away with the virus recently after a month in intensive care.

There are simply no words when I read this. Don't think your invincible to this virus guys, we all think it will never be us. In March when this virus first came out I for one will put my hands up and say I didnt think it was as bad as what they were saying and YES I had people in my garden but we all sat away from each other infact we was one side of the fence and they were the other. In the garden we had space and fresh air and wasn't breathing in each others germs. All im saying is I wouldn't wish the heartache of losing a loved one to this virus on anyone because in some cases its not a sudden death, its weeks on a ventilater not knowing what is happening as you cant visit so you just sit and wait for the good news and the bad news. Stay safe this Christmas everyone with the numbers so high at the moment it really is worrying times.

Here is a guys response to it

I’m once again dealing with nearly 40 bereaved families
This wave is worse than the first
Please follow the rules
coronavirus on 15:02 - Dec 17 with 465 viewsCatullus

To paraphrase John Maxwell Edmonds, for OUR tomorrow we need to give OUR today.

What is starting to really irritate is, in the early days of the pandemic they were singing everyones praises for how we had come together. We helped each other, we pulled together to ensure the elderly, the sick and the lonely were't abandoned. We clapped for the NHS, we appreciated that there are very many more "frontline" workers than the NHS alone, shop workers, bin men, delivery staff, carers, cleaners, the list went on, but where are we now?

As I said elsewhere, feel free to take chances with your own life but please don't take those chances with other peoples lives.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

coronavirus on 15:08 - Dec 17 with 460 viewsexhmrc1

coronavirus on 15:02 - Dec 17 by Catullus

To paraphrase John Maxwell Edmonds, for OUR tomorrow we need to give OUR today.

What is starting to really irritate is, in the early days of the pandemic they were singing everyones praises for how we had come together. We helped each other, we pulled together to ensure the elderly, the sick and the lonely were't abandoned. We clapped for the NHS, we appreciated that there are very many more "frontline" workers than the NHS alone, shop workers, bin men, delivery staff, carers, cleaners, the list went on, but where are we now?

As I said elsewhere, feel free to take chances with your own life but please don't take those chances with other peoples lives.

It shows how much hurt Paul suffered and his family is going through. A funeral director posting he is dealing with 40 bereaved families should be a lesson to us all of the need for social distancing and getting vaccinated.
coronavirus on 15:12 - Dec 17 with 457 viewsonehunglow

coronavirus on 15:08 - Dec 17 by exhmrc1

It shows how much hurt Paul suffered and his family is going through. A funeral director posting he is dealing with 40 bereaved families should be a lesson to us all of the need for social distancing and getting vaccinated.

Taxy.That is so heartfelt and sensible.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

coronavirus on 16:39 - Dec 17 with 436 viewsAndy1300

coronavirus on 15:08 - Dec 17 by exhmrc1

What do funeral directors usually deal with then?

Number 1 team in Wales

coronavirus on 16:49 - Dec 17 with 419 viewsexhmrc1

coronavirus on 16:39 - Dec 17 by Andy1300

Yes deaths of many kinds. The fact a funeral director who is used to dealing with deaths feels the need to make a statement speaks volumes and highlights how wrong the rubbish you and others keep spouting is.
coronavirus on 16:53 - Dec 17 with 416 viewsCatullus

coronavirus on 16:39 - Dec 17 by Andy1300

That was predictable but when a funerla director is upset at having to deal with so much death I think it speaks volumes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024