Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First club to introduce in app ticketing. 08:32 - Oct 30 with 575 viewsKeithHaynes

I didn’t know that, and now the introduction of digital turnstiles.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-introduc

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 10:09 - Oct 30 with 534 viewsbritferry

I've been stuck at a car park behind someone with one of these on their phone.

First they look for the phone, then turn it on and look for the app, then they try and get the QR code to scan... took about 40 secs all in all, might not sound much but it soon adds up when you have a queue of people and the next queue is going in much quicker.

But its the future... so get used to it

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 11:11 - Oct 30 with 509 viewsAndy1300

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 10:09 - Oct 30 by britferry

First they look for the phone, then turn it on and look for the app, then they try and get the QR code to scan... took about 40 secs all in all, might not sound much but it soon adds up when you have a queue of people and the next queue is going in much quicker.

Easy on an iPhone as it gets added to your wallet. A quick double tap on the bottom and it’s there 👍

Number 1 team in Wales

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 11:15 - Oct 30 with 501 viewsCatullus

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 10:09 - Oct 30 by britferry

It's different in a car, specially if you're alone. Going up to a turnstyle though, you should have your phone out and the app ready, I always did, I waited longer for the fella's scanner to work! Took several attempts sometimes. As the tech improves hopefully so will the experience.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 21:05 - Oct 30 with 374 viewsbritferry

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 11:15 - Oct 30 by Catullus

It's different in a car, specially if you're alone. Going up to a turnstyle though, you should have your phone out and the app ready, I always did, I waited longer for the fella's scanner to work! Took several attempts sometimes. As the tech improves hopefully so will the experience.

thats what sensible people would do, you can bet the village idiot is in front of me in the queue who forgets the password to his phone

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 21:15 - Oct 30 with 369 viewsAndy1300

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 21:05 - Oct 30 by britferry

thats what sensible people would do, you can bet the village idiot is in front of me in the queue who forgets the password to his phone

Can’t forget a fingerprint though, besides, you don’t need to unlock an iPhone, just double press the home button et voila!

Number 1 team in Wales

First club to introduce in app ticketing. on 08:21 - Oct 31 with 299 viewsWhiterockin

Would this prevent someone passing their "season ticket" onto someone else if they can't make a match?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024