| This Morning live programme 09:55 - Nov 9 with 586 views | onehunglow | What a joy to start the day Lov ely Kym Marsh Gorgeous Gethin Delicious Dr Xander Xand says take VITAMIN D as the only supplement to help build up resistance to covid |  |
| |  |
| This Morning live programme on 20:00 - Nov 9 with 524 views | Catullus | Kym Marsh, drives the wife mad because I made the mistake of saying she was gorgeous! The jealous type my wife, as if I'd ever get near KM The vitamin thing, it's only any good if you are short of it. If you have a normal vit D level you don't need more. I try to get out and get sunlight several times a day. |  |
|  |
| This Morning live programme on 10:01 - Nov 10 with 475 views | onehunglow | My vitamin D level rises when I switch Kym on-so to speak. Gethin is hot ,too. |  |
|  |
| |