Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Cardiff City derby days revisited 1 17:53 - Nov 30 with 797 viewsKeithHaynes

The derby files, swans and bluebirds revisited 30th Nov 2020 17:39
It’s hard to believe it was 12 years ago that Planet Swans, as we once were, reported on the derby day game. The result was Swans 2 Bluebirds 2 in a fierce game full of incident. Some will recall that Wayne Routledge was a disrupting influence on the game, Leon Britton was sent off ! 0

It’s starting to warm up a little. Let’s revisit the 2-2 draw from 2008 from the old planet swans now Swansea Independent archives.

When Routledge got Leon sent off.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City derby days revisited on 17:55 - Nov 30 with 793 viewsKeithHaynes

What are your memories folks ?
Loyal, no mention of extended overnight stays in Cardiff police stations please 😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City derby days revisited 1 on 11:38 - Dec 1 with 591 viewsonehunglow

Ah,the south Wales derby-an occasion of brotherly love and celtic comaraderie and community. One where we can teach the filthy English what it is to get support a team.Innit.

I hate this fixture.It turns me very nasty. Win and I crow ,lose and Im unbearable in true second city style.

God I hate them so much. It doesnt get batter with age either

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Cardiff City derby days revisited 1 on 13:28 - Dec 1 with 566 viewssP7qupUf

Won't ruffle any feathers with the Bluebirds..... see their big derby is with Bristol City and always has been. this is just another game for them!!!!
Swansea City v Cardiff City derby days revisited 1 on 14:16 - Dec 1 with 550 viewstrampie

Cardiff 3 Swansea 3 1980 League game

Swansea 2 Cardiff 1 1982 Welsh cup final

Were the best two Swansea v Cardiff games I remember.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024