Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach 13:11 - Jan 3 with 623 viewsReslovenSwan1

The FA are soft. It was clear to me in order to get these young men to follow the rules it was required to make an example of one early. Some players have broken the rules twice or more.

In the NFL they are not so soft.

https://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/12118/12174428/washington-release-qb-haskins-
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 13:11]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 13:25 - Jan 3 with 598 viewsThornburyswan

Not sure sacking is needed but would support maximum fines plus suspensions, although suspect clubs/managers will bottle it & come up with excuses once it’s a key player.
Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 13:49 - Jan 3 with 587 viewsonehunglow

Absolutely right thing to do a is stopping players celebrating by crawling all over each other.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 19:05 - Jan 3 with 532 viewsdobjack2

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 13:25 - Jan 3 by Thornburyswan

Not sure sacking is needed but would support maximum fines plus suspensions, although suspect clubs/managers will bottle it & come up with excuses once it’s a key player.

Absolutely and the threat of court cases.
Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 15:42 - Jan 4 with 434 viewsReslovenSwan1

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 19:05 - Jan 3 by dobjack2

Absolutely and the threat of court cases.

The limp wristed FA having already fudged about on BLM have nw fudged this issue as well asy it is a matter for the the clubs. If one clubs players party and lark about it vcan affect other clubs. Logically it cannot be a matter for each club.

I used to have a boss like that. He let the bottle washers make all the decsions.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 19:48]

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 15:46 - Jan 4 with 432 viewsReslovenSwan1

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 15:42 - Jan 4 by ReslovenSwan1

The limp wristed FA having already fudged about on BLM have nw fudged this issue as well asy it is a matter for the the clubs. If one clubs players party and lark about it vcan affect other clubs. Logically it cannot be a matter for each club.

I used to have a boss like that. He let the bottle washers make all the decsions.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 19:48]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9110899/Premier-League-FA-E

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 15:52 - Jan 4 with 429 viewsReslovenSwan1

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 15:46 - Jan 4 by ReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9110899/Premier-League-FA-E

They went in like a ton of bricks on Cavani for calling his own friend a "my little black buddy" .

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 16:19 - Jan 4 with 418 viewsonehunglow

Highly rated player sacked in USA for Covid breach on 15:52 - Jan 4 by ReslovenSwan1

They went in like a ton of bricks on Cavani for calling his own friend a "my little black buddy" .

That is because there are brownie point to be made (no pun intended)

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024