Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! 21:00 - Jan 18 with 835 viewsSwansIndependent

Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! 18th Jan 2021 20:55
Seattle Saunders utility player Jordan Morris is due in Swansea late this week to join up with his new team mates at the Liberty. An agreement between the Sounders and Swansea is signed, as well as the players terms agreed. Once MLS sanction the deal, and that’s not going to be an issue, a visa will be issued ahead of the swans FA Cup clash against Nottingham Forest. 0

Click above for the story
And
Below for our Twitter feed

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! on 22:29 - Jan 18 with 648 views34dfgdf54

Didn’t realise he had suffered a MCL tear. Could be a bit of a concern but I’ve changed my tune with this signing, the more I read and hear about him the more I think he could give us an extra spark which is needed.

Please be another midfielder coming in though 🙏
Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! on 23:19 - Jan 18 with 552 viewsChief

Any news on the implications of covid protocols / quarantine?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! on 23:26 - Jan 18 with 537 viewsNotLoyal

Elite sportsman. The article references his availability.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! on 23:29 - Jan 18 with 533 viewsChief

Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! on 23:26 - Jan 18 by NotLoyal

Elite sportsman. The article references his availability.

Great news

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! on 23:40 - Jan 18 with 517 viewsNotLoyal

Jordan Morris due in Wales this week as Swans get their man ! on 23:29 - Jan 18 by Chief

Great news

Fingers crossed 😉

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024