Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid deaths...reasons why? 09:34 - May 29 with 740 viewsCatullus

The story makes it seem very clear. It wasn't just government failings during the pandemic, the failings go back much further. Lack of ICU beds, lack of capacity....

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/decades-failure-led-wales-catastro

Whoever you want to blame for it, it's government failings over many years that led us to the covid situation and the 5th highest number of deaths. It's about money but there always seems to be enough money for more politicians, forpoliticians pay rises, for new government buildings and for "fact finding trips" for the "boys and girls"; plenty of money too for something we'll hopefully never need, nuclear weapons. Then there's the absurd situation the NHS finds itself in where it costs them vastly more to buy medicines that you can buy dirt cheap in a supermarket.
It always seems to come down to the same things, useless politicians making dodgy decisions, usually out of self interest who don't give the people what we need but get everything they themselves want.

It should be a national scandal that we have the 5th highest number of deaths, largely down to decades of cutting essential services and wasting fortunes on things nobody but the politicians seems to want, like HS2 and nukes.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 10:59 - May 29 with 697 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I couldn't agree more, in fact if you go back to the original COVID thread I said it all in April 2020, because based on China and Italy it was obvious what was going to happen.
But MPs possibly profitting from the PHP shortages is even a new low for them.

Now apply your logic to other areas of Government policy.
Covid deaths...reasons why? on 16:37 - May 30 with 611 viewscontroversial_jack

That may be, but this is the govt we have right now and have had for a few years.The buck has to stop somewhere
Covid deaths...reasons why? on 19:59 - May 30 with 570 viewsDJack

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 10:59 - May 29 by A_Fans_Dad

I couldn't agree more, in fact if you go back to the original COVID thread I said it all in April 2020, because based on China and Italy it was obvious what was going to happen.
But MPs possibly profitting from the PHP shortages is even a new low for them.

Now apply your logic to other areas of Government policy.

The fact that we were able to see the effect of Covid on a western nation such as Italy means that other western nations responses were criminally negligent to my thinking.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 23:26 - May 30 with 536 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 19:59 - May 30 by DJack

The fact that we were able to see the effect of Covid on a western nation such as Italy means that other western nations responses were criminally negligent to my thinking.

Yes, especially compared to Asian countries who new what to expect and what to do.
Covid deaths...reasons why? on 23:44 - May 30 with 521 viewsKilkennyjack

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 19:59 - May 30 by DJack

Correct this guy ... ☝️

Beware of the Risen People

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 08:31 - May 31 with 475 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 23:44 - May 30 by Kilkennyjack

Correct this guy ... ☝️

Correct it makes you wonder how Drakeford has got away with so much with Wales having the highest death rate in the UK despite it's low population density, low BAME population and it's wonder two week firebreak which Drakeford promised was all that was needed.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 09:06 - May 31 with 471 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid deaths...reasons why? on 23:26 - May 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, especially compared to Asian countries who new what to expect and what to do.

African countries too. They have had experience with infection control and put it to good use
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024