Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victor Davis Hanson 22:32 - Jul 18 with 827 viewsAjack_Kerouac

A wonderful historian and talks more sense than most people about the reality of the times we live in today.
Give it a go...

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Victor Davis Hanson on 10:17 - Jul 19 with 746 viewsCatullus

He talks about class (not in that video, I haven't watched it) but in reality it's not upper, lower or middle classes, it's about wealth.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-obama-hillary-democratic-party-victor-davi

We have the same problem in the UK. Labour claim to be the party of the working class but they have plenty of rich people, stocked up well with Liberal elites, people like Bon Geldof who scream about inequality from their mansions or their foreign holiday villas. That changed with Corbyn but he went too far left. Now we have Starmer so we'll have to wait and see.
Politics is the same worldwide, money talks. Rich people have their voices heard, the rest of us may as well be mimes. We can wave our hands around but loud as we might shout, we aren't often heard.
The democrats, maybe their secret was getting the rich on their side. After all, what the rich want they usually get. Don't those who spend the most in a Presidential election, usually win?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Victor Davis Hanson on 12:46 - Jul 19 with 726 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Victor Davis Hanson on 10:17 - Jul 19 by Catullus

He talks about class (not in that video, I haven't watched it) but in reality it's not upper, lower or middle classes, it's about wealth.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-obama-hillary-democratic-party-victor-davi

We have the same problem in the UK. Labour claim to be the party of the working class but they have plenty of rich people, stocked up well with Liberal elites, people like Bon Geldof who scream about inequality from their mansions or their foreign holiday villas. That changed with Corbyn but he went too far left. Now we have Starmer so we'll have to wait and see.
Politics is the same worldwide, money talks. Rich people have their voices heard, the rest of us may as well be mimes. We can wave our hands around but loud as we might shout, we aren't often heard.
The democrats, maybe their secret was getting the rich on their side. After all, what the rich want they usually get. Don't those who spend the most in a Presidential election, usually win?

We could make our voices heard if there was only a Political party worth voting for.
But there isn't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024