Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barca job 17:55 - Sep 22 with 456 viewsKeithHaynes

Martinez ?
https://talksport.com/football/948782/barcelona-ronald-koeman-defiant-statement- https://talksport.com/football/948782/barcelona-ronald-koeman-defiant-statement-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Barca job on 18:31 - Sep 22 with 422 viewsPawelAbbott

The Barca job is going from someone who wanted to manage us to someone who did manage us.
It'll be Robin Sharpe as President next
Barca job on 19:25 - Sep 22 with 381 viewsmax936

Koeman was never gonna be good enough for Barca and neither is Martinez, life was always gonna be difficult after the Messi era, no money to spend either, all the higher profile players seem to be heading to Real Madrid, how I don't know cause they are supposed to be on their uppers as well, its an absolute joke, rules for some but not other's seems that's pretty clear.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Barca job on 19:40 - Sep 22 with 360 viewsLuther27

Poisoned chalice
Barca job on 19:45 - Sep 22 with 355 viewsmax936

Barca job on 19:40 - Sep 22 by Luther27

Poisoned chalice

Yep, their past has caught up with them, writing was on the wall when they couldn't get the money together to upgrade Camp Nou, because they had to pay the players enough to keep them.

Barca job on 19:49 - Sep 22 with 347 viewsmax936

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58643421

Barca job on 19:52 - Sep 22 with 345 viewsCatullus

Barca job on 19:45 - Sep 22 by max936

Yep, their past has caught up with them, writing was on the wall when they couldn't get the money together to upgrade Camp Nou, because they had to pay the players enough to keep them.

Camp Nou looks impressive on tv but behind the scenes it's not all that! The museum is quite impressive and the shop is huge. The dressing room is tiny too, not what I expected.

The fees and wages they've been paying, they deserve relegating and I use to like Barca, from a neutrals perspective.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Barca job on 20:07 - Sep 22 with 329 viewsWalterBoyd

Barca job on 19:52 - Sep 22 by Catullus

Camp Nou looks impressive on tv but behind the scenes it's not all that! The museum is quite impressive and the shop is huge. The dressing room is tiny too, not what I expected.

The fees and wages they've been paying, they deserve relegating and I use to like Barca, from a neutrals perspective.

More importantly the lager sold in the stadium is alcohol free, as in all Spanish stadiums I believe.
Barca job on 20:14 - Sep 22 with 321 viewsmax936

Barca job on 19:52 - Sep 22 by Catullus

Been there a few times, enjoyed to, to be fair.

I love Barcelona it's a lovely City to visit the beach to the right side, left side if walking down towards Harbour I should have said, is lovely for swimming deep water close in, I love deep water.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2021 21:37]

Login to get fewer ads

Barca job on 20:29 - Sep 22 with 306 viewsKilkennyjack

I think Roberto would have every chance of doing well.

Pleased for him. YJB.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024