| Blood donation 14:23 - Oct 28 with 1252 views | CountyJim | Anyone see the documentary this morning from Talbot Green great stuff I've donated over 20 times now it does make you feel fantastic that you've helped someone or even more If you can get out and donate You'll feel great about it |  | | |  |
| Blood donation on 14:37 - Oct 28 with 1238 views | onehunglow | I donate even to people who call me names. I'd be a saint Jim in another world |  |
|  |
| Blood donation on 16:18 - Oct 28 with 1217 views | britferry |
| Blood donation on 14:37 - Oct 28 by onehunglow | I donate even to people who call me names. I'd be a saint Jim in another world |
I know you are hero worshiped in Cimla |  |
|  |
| Blood donation on 16:59 - Oct 28 with 1199 views | onehunglow |
| Blood donation on 16:18 - Oct 28 by britferry | I know you are hero worshiped in Cimla |
Lol. I know, my spies tell me I’m still mentioned in dispatches . He can’t reply on here so it must be tough. I’m converting garage now into a padded cell for us poisonous morons . |  |
|  |
| Blood donation on 23:14 - Oct 28 with 1165 views | Minesapint | Regular donor here too. I agree, you feel as if that half hour or so out of your day, makes you feel as if you have made a difference to someone. |  | |  |
| Blood donation on 00:32 - Oct 29 with 1156 views | Cleddau | I would love to donate but having received transfusions, I am precluded from doing so. |  | |  |
| Blood donation on 03:37 - Oct 29 with 1141 views | RonaldStump | Are you allowed to donate when vaccinated? |  |
|  |
| Blood donation on 08:58 - Oct 29 with 1121 views | britferry |
| Blood donation on 03:37 - Oct 29 by RonaldStump | Are you allowed to donate when vaccinated? |
yes but you have to tell them which vaccinations that you have had, especially if you've been away somewhere exotic (I do know which vax you are on about) |  |
|  |
| Blood donation on 09:04 - Oct 29 with 1118 views | CountyJim |
| Blood donation on 23:14 - Oct 28 by Minesapint | Regular donor here too. I agree, you feel as if that half hour or so out of your day, makes you feel as if you have made a difference to someone. |
And you get a penguin for free |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Blood donation on 09:05 - Oct 29 with 1117 views | CountyJim |
| Blood donation on 08:58 - Oct 29 by britferry | yes but you have to tell them which vaccinations that you have had, especially if you've been away somewhere exotic (I do know which vax you are on about) |
It's normally 14 days you can't give after a vaccine |  | |  |
| Blood donation on 09:59 - Nov 1 with 1059 views | controversial_jack | I did it once many years ago and it was horrible. I felt really ill and almost passed out.I haven't done it since. |  | |  |
| Blood donation on 10:34 - Nov 1 with 1050 views | builthjack | Donation day tomorrow for me. They are local for 3 days. Started when i was 18, a load of us lads would give blood then go for a few pints after. It became a regular thing. No 82 tomorrow. Some of the lads have hit the 100. Every little helps. |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| Blood donation on 12:38 - Nov 1 with 1036 views | Robbie |
| Blood donation on 10:34 - Nov 1 by builthjack | Donation day tomorrow for me. They are local for 3 days. Started when i was 18, a load of us lads would give blood then go for a few pints after. It became a regular thing. No 82 tomorrow. Some of the lads have hit the 100. Every little helps. |
Thats a good effort , up to 97 myself and now on 3 donations a year trying to get to the 100 mark before I clap out . They picked me up on low iron levels some time ago , something I would have missed and advised a visit to the GP , so a double benefit of attending . Fully appreciate it is not for everyone though , |  | |  |
| Blood donation on 14:06 - Nov 1 with 1022 views | onehunglow | No Jehovah s witnesses amongst us then Good |  |
|  |
| |