Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker 22:16 - May 14 with 655 viewsKeithHaynes

He would do well at Portsmouth.

Report.

Reporter Chris Wise broke the news that Portsmouth are interested in signing Whittaker and is one of several options being looked at by the South Coast club.

Danny Cowley is hoping to put together a squad that is capable of sustaining a promotion push after they missed out on a place in the playoffs this season.

Whittaker is seen as an attacking option that is of interest to the club as they look to navigate their way out of League One next season. With Swansea interested in signing Marcus Harness, a deal could be agreed by the two clubs.

Of the interest, Wise said: “Believe Pompey are quite keen on signing Swansea forward Morgan Whittaker. One of several options, and more likely to be a loan deal. Dialogue with Swans is already open with their interest in Marcus Harness.”

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Whittaker on 22:26 - May 14 with 622 viewsmax936

Gripes my poo, that Martin ain't given these guys a proper workout, we've paid decent money for these unknown quantities that this Manager ain't got no interest in, the raw talent is obviously there, but this manager got no intention of coaching them to get the best out of them, speaks volumes for me does that.
Where's my gun and that Silver bullet.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Morgan Whittaker on 22:28 - May 14 with 618 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker on 22:26 - May 14 by max936

Gripes my poo, that Martin ain't given these guys a proper workout, we've paid decent money for these unknown quantities that this Manager ain't got no interest in, the raw talent is obviously there, but this manager got no intention of coaching them to get the best out of them, speaks volumes for me does that.

Maybe another season on loan will be advantageous to Swansea ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Whittaker on 22:58 - May 14 with 573 viewsmax936

Morgan Whittaker on 22:28 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Maybe another season on loan will be advantageous to Swansea ?

Could be right, but my reading of things is that he wants shot of them totally, but a coach/manager has to have the ability to coach, does Martin have that skill.?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Morgan Whittaker on 09:03 - May 15 with 448 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker on 22:26 - May 14 by max936

Whittaker has been shockingly treated as is the case with young Joseph.
We need a coach that is prepared to give talent a chance.
Fisher has had plenty of chances and blown them all yet keeps the jersey.
Joseph gets brought on in the 92nd min of a game.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024