Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight’s football 19:23 - Mar 8 with 1089 viewsKeithHaynes



Jambo time.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Tonight’s football on 19:46 - Mar 8 with 1048 viewsWhiterockin

Are PSG the most underachieving side in Europe?
0
Tonight’s football on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 998 viewsmax936

Tonight’s football on 19:46 - Mar 8 by Whiterockin

Are PSG the most underachieving side in Europe?


And how much have they spent in that underachievement?

Its frightening.
0
Tonight’s football on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 983 viewsWhiterockin

Tonight’s football on 20:27 - Mar 8 by max936

And how much have they spent in that underachievement?

Its frightening.


There must be something in their setup, they have had brilliant players and managers, but up until now they have failed.
0
Tonight’s football on 20:49 - Mar 8 with 966 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight’s football on 20:35 - Mar 8 by Whiterockin

There must be something in their setup, they have had brilliant players and managers, but up until now they have failed.


Same for Chelsea.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tonight’s football on 20:49 - Mar 8 with 965 viewsmax936

Tonight’s football on 20:35 - Mar 8 by Whiterockin

There must be something in their setup, they have had brilliant players and managers, but up until now they have failed.


They think that by buying up the "best" players in the world will buy them success and Trophies, the fact that they need to build a squad with all the right dynamics has passed them by.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2023 20:50]
0
Tonight’s football on 20:55 - Mar 8 with 927 viewsWhiterockin

Tonight’s football on 20:49 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

Same for Chelsea.


I take your point but Chelsea have won the Champions League recently, I don't think PSG have won it for about 40 years.
0
Tonight’s football on 21:03 - Mar 8 with 908 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight’s football on 20:55 - Mar 8 by Whiterockin

I take your point but Chelsea have won the Champions League recently, I don't think PSG have won it for about 40 years.


I remember PSG away 🙄

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tonight’s football on 21:04 - Mar 8 with 894 viewsWhiterockin

Tonight’s football on 21:03 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

I remember PSG away 🙄


I was to young to go
0
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight’s football on 21:05 - Mar 8 with 882 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight’s football on 21:04 - Mar 8 by Whiterockin

I was to young to go


Crazy away game that was.
Anyone else go ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tonight’s football on 21:11 - Mar 8 with 841 viewsmax936

Tonight’s football on 21:05 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

Crazy away game that was.
Anyone else go ?


Not away no, but was at the Vetch for the home tie, it got a bit lively.

We lost 1-0 and away game 2-1 or 3-1 if I remember correctly?
1
Tonight’s football on 21:18 - Mar 8 with 816 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight’s football on 21:11 - Mar 8 by max936

Not away no, but was at the Vetch for the home tie, it got a bit lively.

We lost 1-0 and away game 2-1 or 3-1 if I remember correctly?


Lost 2-0 away mate, 1-0 at home.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tonight’s football on 21:33 - Mar 8 with 767 viewsmax936

Tonight’s football on 21:18 - Mar 8 by KeithHaynes

Lost 2-0 away mate, 1-0 at home.


Bugger, I thought we scored out there.
0
Tonight’s football on 21:36 - Mar 8 with 748 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight’s football on 21:33 - Mar 8 by max936

Bugger, I thought we scored out there.


Many did 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026