By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Live draw wales WC on 12:49 - Nov 20 by RhonddaSwans
This concludes the draw.
Sorry that it’s a bit of a dogs dinner I was trying to do it live as I got the news I was typing.
Italy 🇮🇹 we are coming for you the dragon will roar . Pizza and spaghetti is now banned . Mamma Mia the red wall are going to go mental .
Many thanks for that. There'll be about 6 other threads now, all saying the same thing. Not sure why they don't just post here, but it was a bit like you were talking to yourself!
1
Live draw wales WC on 13:03 - Nov 20 with 1362 views
Many thanks for that. There'll be about 6 other threads now, all saying the same thing. Not sure why they don't just post here, but it was a bit like you were talking to yourself!
lol the first duplicate thread has already popped up.
Yeah I didn’t think the format out just trying to get it up live. Thanks for popping in anyway mate. Looking forward to the semi final now. Two winnable games a Northen Ireland final would be crazy
Live draw wales WC on 13:03 - Nov 20 by RhonddaSwans
lol the first duplicate thread has already popped up.
Yeah I didn’t think the format out just trying to get it up live. Thanks for popping in anyway mate. Looking forward to the semi final now. Two winnable games a Northen Ireland final would be crazy
You were first 👍
A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.