Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nearly 1,400 23:25 - Mar 18 with 1152 viewsWhiterockin

Visitors to the site in the last 10 minutes overnight (UK time) seems very popular Keith is it the busiest time. Could it be the Snoop Dogg effect?
0
Nearly 1,400 on 15:24 - Mar 19 with 953 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s a sign of the hard work that Liam, Rhys, Colin and Olle are doing plus yes, there will be some curiosity of course. Plus we are linked into some pretty forward thinking advertising thanks to Gavin at the net work.

It’s a culminative effect overall, thanks for noticing though. I know from the many contacts we have especially in journalism ( those that ask for permission to use our information) that a whole host of journalists use this site as a resource.

What I will say though is that onky 61% of our subscribers read our news stories, the majority come from external sources that are in their many thousands. So FOLKS ! Please support our journalism by clicking on our reports, the main news home page is where our currency is earned. It will save some of you (only a few) asking daft questions that are already answered on here - on other sites 👍

Don't take it personally folks, life is too short. Thanks to all of you for your support.❤️

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Nearly 1,400 on 16:09 - Mar 19 with 923 viewsWhiterockin

Nearly 1,400 on 15:24 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

It’s a sign of the hard work that Liam, Rhys, Colin and Olle are doing plus yes, there will be some curiosity of course. Plus we are linked into some pretty forward thinking advertising thanks to Gavin at the net work.

It’s a culminative effect overall, thanks for noticing though. I know from the many contacts we have especially in journalism ( those that ask for permission to use our information) that a whole host of journalists use this site as a resource.

What I will say though is that onky 61% of our subscribers read our news stories, the majority come from external sources that are in their many thousands. So FOLKS ! Please support our journalism by clicking on our reports, the main news home page is where our currency is earned. It will save some of you (only a few) asking daft questions that are already answered on here - on other sites 👍

Don't take it personally folks, life is too short. Thanks to all of you for your support.❤️


Thank you for the detailed reply. It's truly astounding how many visit this site and I can understand why. It's just a pity that credit is not always given where its due. Thanks again.
0
Nearly 1,400 on 16:22 - Mar 19 with 903 viewsonehunglow

Nearly 1,400 on 15:24 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

It’s a sign of the hard work that Liam, Rhys, Colin and Olle are doing plus yes, there will be some curiosity of course. Plus we are linked into some pretty forward thinking advertising thanks to Gavin at the net work.

It’s a culminative effect overall, thanks for noticing though. I know from the many contacts we have especially in journalism ( those that ask for permission to use our information) that a whole host of journalists use this site as a resource.

What I will say though is that onky 61% of our subscribers read our news stories, the majority come from external sources that are in their many thousands. So FOLKS ! Please support our journalism by clicking on our reports, the main news home page is where our currency is earned. It will save some of you (only a few) asking daft questions that are already answered on here - on other sites 👍

Don't take it personally folks, life is too short. Thanks to all of you for your support.❤️


Let’s be honest Guv this site is the only place where fans worldwide can glean information from our club as to what’s happening
I wouldn’t waste time scrolling through the clubs official site but that’s just me
I used to follow WOL for rugby until they started subscription warlocks and there were dumped unceremoniously
Ideally it’d be cool to have more rugby features on here
The journalists are here
I’m not exactly one for brown nosing but this site is what I read before retiring to sleep and first thing I look at over my coffee and pain de chocolate

I might rarely agree with Mr Haynes but this bloody site is part of our daily ritual

Fin

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Nearly 1,400 on 18:02 - Mar 19 with 823 viewsKeithHaynes

Nearly 1,400 on 16:22 - Mar 19 by onehunglow

Let’s be honest Guv this site is the only place where fans worldwide can glean information from our club as to what’s happening
I wouldn’t waste time scrolling through the clubs official site but that’s just me
I used to follow WOL for rugby until they started subscription warlocks and there were dumped unceremoniously
Ideally it’d be cool to have more rugby features on here
The journalists are here
I’m not exactly one for brown nosing but this site is what I read before retiring to sleep and first thing I look at over my coffee and pain de chocolate

I might rarely agree with Mr Haynes but this bloody site is part of our daily ritual

Fin


It is for thousands of people, be that browsing the forum getting the latest opinion or Swans news. Others can’t accept it but they are so in the minority I couldn’t really care. You only have to see who they are to know what absolute losers they have been for years. Big surprises coming.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Nearly 1,400 on 18:13 - Mar 19 with 808 viewsonehunglow

Nearly 1,400 on 18:02 - Mar 19 by KeithHaynes

It is for thousands of people, be that browsing the forum getting the latest opinion or Swans news. Others can’t accept it but they are so in the minority I couldn’t really care. You only have to see who they are to know what absolute losers they have been for years. Big surprises coming.


It’s really the only option
Our club’ s communication with fans is hardly great and getting info has been like getting blood out of a stone
You’re reporters shame many so called journalists

So well done , it’s a public service really

Maybe it’s grown bigger and faster than you thought it would when you acquired it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026