Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who on earth is this Carpet Dinosaur 14:10 - Aug 17 with 1493 viewssquarebear

Everything the account produces is found elsewhere on more official accounts hours or days before. Swans fans lapping up his posts.
0
Who on earth is this Carpet Dinosaur on 14:20 - Aug 17 with 1448 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Carpet dinosaur - obviously related to MAT the jack!
[Post edited 17 Aug 16:05]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
Who on earth is this Carpet Dinosaur on 15:48 - Aug 17 with 1243 viewsKeithHaynes

Was referencing me a lot from some posts I was sent. He knows me but I don’t know him. I take comfort from that. Mind you the two other forums are run by the unknown. They have both mentioned him, again I’ve been told this, and have locked on to the fact he only puts on earlier reported news. Even when it is obviously not his news Swans fans believe him, one reckons a duplicate post from him is a test of his credibility. Even though it’s obvious it’s taken from somewhere else.

Very odd. God bless whoever it is. God loves a tryer.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026