Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Whittaker v Conner Wallace 23:28 - Oct 3 with 466 viewsmax936

Another who would be King, but another who hasn't the minerals to do so, look forward to seeing him have his arse handed to him by Dimitry Bivol.,

Bring it on
0
Ben Whittaker v Conner Wallace on 00:29 - Oct 4 with 451 viewsJJBomber

I thought Bivol is fighting Callum smith?
0
Ben Whittaker v Conner Wallace on 10:33 - Oct 4 with 353 viewsmax936

Ben Whittaker v Conner Wallace on 00:29 - Oct 4 by JJBomber

I thought Bivol is fighting Callum smith?


Yes he his, but Whittaker be on the list at some stage, although talk is about him fighting Yarde or Buatsi, think he'll stay clear or the likes of Opetaia or Benavidez although they box at Cruiser weight think they flip between both weights, a third dance between Bivol v Beteriev is on the cards as well I think, so I think Whittaker will have to wait his turn, I think he'll get beat before then though hopefully, perhaps a rematch with Wallace will happen as well.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026