Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight Mathew I shall be.. 19:49 - Oct 6 with 1092 viewsswan65split

Watching the scotland game, with SWans and ex Swans interest.
Nice to see theyve gone the wales way cutting the music during the anthems, it see,s to work great
0
Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 19:55 - Oct 6 with 1074 viewsKeithHaynes

Welsh v Zān
Welsh playing a right sided role for Scotland in a three.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 22:19 - Oct 6 with 893 viewsJJBomber

Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 19:55 - Oct 6 by KeithHaynes

Welsh v Zān
Welsh playing a right sided role for Scotland in a three.


McBurnie with the assist.
0
Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 22:35 - Oct 6 with 865 viewsFireboy2

And zan with an assist for the winner.

Both come off unscathed.

Eom back for Saturday.

We will click one day, lets hope its Saturday 🤞
0
Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 08:45 - Oct 7 with 642 viewsonehunglow

Always great to see the jocks fork it up and get booed off
Tartan army

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 00:43 - Oct 8 with 388 viewsJJBomber

Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 22:35 - Oct 6 by Fireboy2

And zan with an assist for the winner.

Both come off unscathed.

Eom back for Saturday.

We will click one day, lets hope its Saturday 🤞


Or a week Saturday?
0
Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 06:01 - Oct 8 with 327 viewsFireboy2

Tonight Mathew I shall be.. on 00:43 - Oct 8 by JJBomber

Or a week Saturday?


Hopefully both.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026